Hidden truths, in truth or dare! Part one

We had all looked around one directions fantastic place. It was so big! The place that caught our eyes, was the massive chill out room. There was enough sofas for one each. We hung out in their. We all grabbed a massive bean bad and sat around in a circle. "Right then!" Louis said rubbing his hands together, "who's up for a game of truth or dare!" The panicked expression spread across all of my friends faces was unbearable. I burst out laughing in the small silence that had filled the room. Zayn looked at me funnily, "alright there love?" He said, still looking at me like I was a strange idiot. "Yeh!" I giggled, "absolutely fine!"

The boys had persuaded the rest of them to join in with our game. Louis and Harry looked like they had some really horrible questions and dares, which worried me slightly! "Right, who wants to ask who first?" Harry asked. I looked around, "I'll ask someone!" Liam said, raising his hand in the air. Harry nodded, "brave!" In a sarcastic way. That made me giggle a little. "And who are you go into be asking, Liam!" Niall said patting him on the back. Liam stroked his chin, "Harmony!'

I sighed heavily, I think I sort of saw that coming. "Ok then.... Shoot!" I said casually. Liam would probably come our with some stupid question, with him being nice kind sort of person. "Right then, because your now dating Niall, you obviously had a broke up with Edward Sheeran! How did this happen, Harmony?" He said. What? I never dated him. "Ha, no! I didn't date him in the first place!" Liam wiggled his fingers in my face. "Yes, yes you did! When you were like 13 ish!" I shook my head. "Who told you that!" I asked, panicking that Ed might of told people we were dating, when we never did! He smiled, "I don't know, I just got this note saying 'did you know your younger sister Harmony is dating Ed Sheeran' so I just assumed!" Liam said. It then hit me, I know who had done that... Not Edward, but Taylor Swift! I've never seen so much of that girl. "That was just revenge, from this girl! I think you vaguely know her. We never dated, so scrap that question!" Liam nodded with a wink. "Oh alright then. What ever you say, love!"

After that awkward moment had passed, it was time to move on. Because I had just had a question asked of me, I now got to ask the question or dare some one. I saw Zayn and Sabaa looking pretty innocent. "I think I'm going to be extra horrible here!" I said rubbing my hands together. Louis leaned closer, "I'm now intrigued!" He whispered. They waited for me to speak. "I have a dare for Zayn!" "Ohh!" Harry and Niall cut me off. "Shh!" I said hushing them both, "and sabaa!" I think Ruth new what I was going to say. She laughed! I smiled. "You both have to, make out!" Everyone laughed hard, except my too targets!

Sabaa was secretly happy, you could tell, but Zayn was a little more awake. He new that if it got out millions of his fans would think he's dating someone, he met only an hour ago! Although he new the consequences, he also did want to kiss Sabaa. "Alright then! Why not?" He said slapping his knees. Everyone started chanting, "kiss-kiss-kiss!" They then leaned in and kissed each other gently. It only lasted around 5 seconds,then Zayn pulled back with a simple, "done!"

"I know it's not my turn, but I wanted to know, if all you girls could tell us a secret! A Secret no one knows! I dare you all!" Louis said, letting an evil smile form on his face. Harry nodded, "I think that it's important for us too know these little details about our new friends!" They all smiled, "ok!" I said, all the girls looked at me, "ok?" Georgina asked, clearly not wanting to do this, like all the others, "ok... But you have to do it too!" The girls turned back round. "Yes!" Amelia giggled.

Ruth was brave, she asked to go first. "I haven't really got many secrets, not good ones anyway. But this is all I can think of," she began, "in I think it was around fifth grade, I got changed in the loo from PE, with Harmony!" I yelled, "no stop, shh!" She laughed, "this is embarrassing for me, just as it is for you!" She carried on, "well we forgot the clothes we were gonna change into, so we just saught of ran! Back then you were a little too young to wear a bra, so we were just in pants and socks. Then a teacher came, a teacher, and he said 'wow! Oh my gosh' and he ran away, afterward we finally found our clothes and put them on! That's my secret!