Did she have to ring me their and then!

Louis pulled up outside a really big house. It wasn't near anywhere else, but that didn't take away from the fact it looked like a hotel. "Here!" Louis yelled! All my girls were like, "oh my god!" His was the biggest place on earth! It must have being! It had around 5 floors, all massive. You could see a glass part, with a huge pool in, and their was a massive garden. It was kinda childish, but their were swings and slides, which looked awesome! "Where are we?" I asked. Looking at the building in front of me. Niall chuckled. He wrapped his arms around me from the back and said, "we rented this place for a week! It's but isn't it?" He whispered kissing my neck. I garbed his face with my hands gently and said, "big, is a little under rated Ni!" He laughed. He then gently kissed me on the mouth and Liam tapped on the shoulder and said, "dude, not in front of me!" I laughed and hugged Liam. He wasn't expecting that, and confusedly patted me on the back. "What's this for H?" I answered still hugging him. "All theses years I never got to hug my brother!" He then squeezed me really tight.

Niall said, "come on girlies, let's show you inside!" Everyone went with him, but Harry pulled me back and said, "word please H!" I slapped my face gently and whispered to myself, "dammit!" He pulled me by the wrist to a near by tree. Behind the tree their was a bench. He sat me down with him. "Harmony,Taylor who? I'll ask again!" Harry said, as I hadn't answered him the first time he asked me. I sighed, "I've been caught red handed by Harold Styles! Yes. Taylor Swift. I'm sorry, she's not my friend though, I just know her. Ya know what I mean?" I asked him. He giggled, but only half hearted. "Something wrong?" I asked, seeing his super sad expression. He shook his head, "I just, don't see how, I don't know?" He jumped up,"nothing I guess, it's just I was wondering. It's not like it affects me, right?" "Right!" I replied. Thank goodness he was happy again. That was slightly... Awkward!