Harmonyhere

I spent around five minutes in the shower getting the paint off, and i think most of it did.

I walked down stairs in some track suit bottoms and green hoodie.

It was a lame Outfit but the comfiest option.

I toed my hair back and strolled down stairs.

Out side the front door I heard shouting.

I wondered what it was.

It got louder and louder.

I was about to open the door, when Luke came and said, "peep through the letterbox before diving right in!"

I scoffed at him.

I realised that he has just left me sitting on the floor covered in paint.

Lets explain Luke.

As you know, he lives here, but he isn't family.

He isn't even friend really.

I didn't know him until I moved here.

All the people here were the same. Expect me and Barry. I think we were the only actual family.

The way I always explain it is 'have you eve seen Tracy beaker?'

I no...

Looking back, I fit in way more at Liam's place.

But here it's loud action packed!

I like that.

A normal family wouldn't work with me.

Anyway, the out door noise.

I reached for for the door handle and then thought about what Luke had said.

Maybe I should check who it is first, encase it's not my fight...

I quietly opened the letterbox and squatted down.

At first, the two figures that stood before me were unclear.

It looked like two men or boys, someone In the male gender.

I scratching my head trying to find out who it was, when I heard one of them say, "Liam Payne, you ever show you face infront of me, or my sister, family or not, I will get you one way or another!"

Oh god!

It was Barry and Liam.

I quickly pushed open the door and darted betweent then both.

Liam's cheek was a little red, "Barry, what the hell, have you hit him?"

He shrugged trying to be cool, not working for me though!

I shook my head in disgust.

Barry had hit Liam, and not even bothered to care about it!

"Why'd you even care! You've fallen out with him too!" Barry said in a grumpy tone.

My mouth dropped.

Liam smiled, "get ya facts right mate!"

Barry looked confused, "what?" He spat.

I shook my head, "Barry listen to me," I started, "me and Liam, are giving it another go in getting along. Don't say anything, cause your not getting a say in it! Weather you like it or not, we are gonna become friends again! Right liam?" I said, expecting him to back me up.

"Yup!" He added.

Barry once again turned up his nose, "your having a laugh!"

He was trying to make us admit to having a laugh with him.

We both shook our heads (me and Liam)

"I don't care weather you too 'think' your gonna be friends again, but your not! It's up to me. Believe me, you will benefit from me say thing this: you are never to see Liam EVER again, or else you will loose me. It's basically, your brother you have known for ever, who has stood up for you, been there for you, stuck with you, loved your for ages! Or that mess who has cheated, lied and hurt you for so long and so many times! He kept George Shelley from you, that's cold!" Barry said, proud at himself.

I was so upset. He was actually trying to make me choose between the two people I know to be in my family. I only no two, and I could only have ONE! Am I being selfish? To except to have them both in my life? I don't know... I want to!

I guess I am selfish...

Right?

"Barry, you knew about George as well! Your the one told me to keep it from her! If you hadn't of told me to keep it from her, I would of told her years ago!" Liam admitted.

WHAT?!?

Barry looked up, "w-what are you t-talking about?" He stuttered.

Oh my gosh... A sign of Barry lying was looking down, which he was and stuttering!

I let a single tear form in my eye, but soon got rid of it.

"Barry your lying!" I whispered.

"I'm not!" He tried to persuade.

No!

Before any further conversation could take place, Ruth come quickly strolling down the drive.

"What's go on guys?" She said.

When Barry looked at her, she looked Down, he scared her a little.