Da truth!

"You think it's who?" I say, rolling my eyes as she looks down, ready to ignore me.

"Well?" I started raising my voice.

"Dammit, why can't do I have to talk about it? Maybe I don't wanna! Maybe I don't want to front up spit it out at you! Maybe, just maybe it's harder to say to, than it is to listen! I hate to shout and stuff, but it's not fair, its too much. One direction randomly come into our life's it starts going really well, but than as usual something happens to make me sad again. As usual, once again, sad! Is it selfish to ask for one thing to go right in life with out one bad thing happening? I guess not..." She shouted back.

I chewed my lip. Did I say something?

She wiped tears from under her eyes. I sat down beside her. And nodded.

"I know how you feel..."

She spat out a little laugh in a kind of mean way. I looked at her questioningly.

"No you don't! Your life's perfect, flipping George Shelley brother and Liam Payne cousin!"

I closed my eyes. It hit me. What she just said, was rubbish. Perfect?

Perfect? Perfect! Far from it.

"How. Dare. You!" I whispered. She looked up.

"I-I'm not perfect... I can't think of ANYTHING that went right for me either. You may be going through a rough patch and I'm sorry for that, but I've been through loads. As a one year old baby I lost touch with George and never got it back! Also I permanently lost both of my parents. I didn't crawl away and get kidnapped and no one new who I was. That's not really what happened. There life's were stolen. And since then it didn't go to well. Did it? Perfect, ha! Yeah right, Zack, barry! I might never meat George, and if I don't, I will have lost Barry for no good reason. Right? Maybe this thing with Niall could be a good thing. Maybe the first good thing, right?"

Her mouth dropped. I it hit her that she shouldn't Of called me perfect.

"I'm so sorry.... I didn't mean it like... I don't know it's hard." She mumbled. She then added, "they died?"

I shut my eyes. Go away me. Don't talk, faint. Open eyes, be in bed, I'm dreaming. Dreaming! If it's dream, what will happen next? Death? Maybe... I don't know.

Confusion. Confession. And a tad of depression. Escape. No! Last time I tried to escape, I jumped out a window and woke up in hospital. Just encase I'm not dreaming, don't do that H!

"Harmony? Harmony? Harmony? Harmony!" I heard Ruth gradually getting louder.

I opened my eyes. For some odd reason I was a little taken back and confused. I gulped and looked around. I sighed.

"Sorry... What did you ask again?"

She chuckled for a split second. "Doesn't matter."

I returned a small chuckle. "No, they were kil... Actually okay, it's doesn't matter."

She filled her cheeks with air slowly released it in a heavy sigh.

"They were killed?" She asked. I nodded. Then I couldn't help myself. Tears one and another then in pairs, then I just cried what felt like a river.

Crying?

Is that what I resort to all the time now.

Throughout the past maybe week or so, I have cried more than I have in my lifetime.

And there's only one thing that has changed really, one direction...

"I guess you could say I've got my own Zack. Only... I don't take it quite as well as you do, cause I don't get it! I always felt really sorry for you, but now it's happening to me, i- I just don't get how you take it! It's not as easy to take it in, as you make it look. I mean-"

I cut her off, "woah, roll back! You've 'got your own zack'? Were did that come from. And before you answer that... I make it look easy! Back in the begging of high school, I took it in the worse possible way! Seriously!"

She laughed, as did i. We were trying to make this awfully messed up, unwanted, yet needed conversation, as nice as it could get. Kinda worked, not really.

"Ha... What do you mean? You took it the 'worse' way. I'm sure it wasn't the worse, worse way."

I laughed and tilted my head both ways.

"What?" She said, the laughs dying down.

"No! Er... Nope!" I said back. She chewed her lip.

What did she think?

"What's your zacks name?" I asked, changing the subject back to her.

"Ashton."