Suprise surprise!

I was walking along the corridors of my school, when I saw 5 unusual people and a Bunch of girls fangirlling. We were on first break now. What were one direction doing? "Move! Come on girls, stop getting in the way of our guest." Mr. Akif yelled over the girls. I was still in the process of avoiding him. I strolled past not wanting any of them too see me. My cover was broke by, "Harmony, stop right were you are! I need a word with you! Move everyone else!" He screamed, all the girls cleared away. "What?" I asked, in a regrettable rude tone.

"You can show our guest round, as a punishment!" He said, grinning

I grinned.

"Is that is?" I asked him.

He shook his head.

"Barry ran off, bring him back to me!" He said, this time his grin was successful.

"What!" He started walking away, "don't you walk away from me mister!" I said with out thinking.

He spun round, "and if you fail do hand in your report before tomorrow-"

I cut him off.

"Let's not keep our gets waiting!"

He smiled, "there's the spirit!"

He walked off.

He is an annoying teacher.

"Hello boys," I began, "what are you doing here?" I asked.

They shrugged.

"One direction want to get a glimpse of schools these days! This is a great way, coming into school. And what a surprise, your here!" Niall said, arms open.

I hugged him.

Tessa walked past.

"Don't even go there!" I snapped before she could open her mouth!

She shrugged, "d-don't hit m-me!" She fake stuttered.

I raised my eyes brows.

"Why would I hit you?"

She ran off.

Oh right...

"Who was that, and why did she say that H?" Liam spoke.

I was still angry with that bumcheek...

If he didn't believe me now...

I don't think I could even forgive him...

Just saying!

"Nothing liam!" I spat staining up straight as oppose to leaning against the wall, "do you believe it when I say, she faking that, she's the horrible one!" I got close into his face.

Who does he think is he?

"Harmony, your unbelievable!" Niall announced, "saying people are being horrid to you, and that person talked to you with fear! People be mean to you, so you be mean to her! Is that it? You only told me half a story on that date then didn't ya?"

My eyes widened.

Liam and Niall...

Great!

I didn't let myself cry, but every part of me wanted to!

"It's not that big a deal if you don't believe me, cause I knew your like best friends with that girl and no exactly what she's like! And you also no that I'm a really mean and nasty girl, right?" I spat.

Niall big his tongue.

"We don't know here?" He said.

"Oh right, then it doesn't make sense why you believe her over me? Oh well, I don't know what goes on inside your head!" I said with a small click.

Niall looked down.

"Sorry H! I do believe you..."

I smiled.

I always win!

"Right then, what do you want to see?" I asked, clapping my hands together.

Just as I did, the bell rang.

Oh great, class.

"We'll sit in, in one of your classes!" Harry suggested.

They all nodded.

I nodded, "let's go then!"

I lead he, to my next class. It was English. I like English or was cool. That was mainly, Bessie I got to sit in the back of the class with Barry! He isn't the best behaved, like me a little. So when sir doesn't give is anything to do, or we finish it, we have a right good laugh. Then I remembered,

Mr. Akifs small request!

It seems small, but Barry will be EXTREMELY hard to persuade!

I walked in with the boys, he last in the class we were.

"Late!" Sir said pointing at me.

He noticed one direction behind me and recognised them some how.

"Ooh, were you leading our special guest into the classroom?"

I nodded,

"Mr. Akif told me too!" I said, innocent. They sat on chairs at the side of the classroom. It was tables of two's, me and Barry.

"Barry," I whispered, "if you loved me, and I know you do! You have to go and accept a punishment from Mr. Akif!" I begged.

He rubbed my knee, "no can do sis!"

Sir slammed his books on the table, would you two mind shutting up please?" He bellowed at us.

We nodded.

As sir was talking, I noticed something poking out of Barry bag.

Was it?

No!

It can't be!

I think It was...