Barryhere

Sometimes Harmony is a little too clumsy!

I feel a tad sorry for her, but I don't see how anyway can fall straight into two buckets and paint.

Then again, she is very special like that!

Not in a bad way...

And say two words about her in front of me and you'll get it.

She is just different.

Too people she likes she will be the funniest, happiest spirit and have so much fun with them, but to people that she doesn't like, or people that don't like her, it's all whole new story!

I don't see how or why she still puts up with them all, pushing her around like that.

I do my best to keep her happy, and 90% percent of her time she is! But that small 10% percent unfortunately does still stand sometimes. I don't blame her! It is obvious to the naked human eye that it isn't her fault that there are some horrid, twisted people out there who insist on bringing her down, why though? That will never be answered!

And to be honest, I can't think of any good excuse that could ever effect forgiveness!

That's just my opinion...

Anyway, after I had helped Harmony up and stuff I had sent her upstairs to shower.

Cause I'm a good brother like that!

Is would say big brother, cause I'm so much taller than her and look out for her, but it wouldn't be much as I'm only 6 minutes older than her!

I was adjusting my hair in the mirror, when I heard a knock at the door.

I know it was only footsteps away, but I didn't have any intention of opening it.

Why should I?

None of my mates no I live here and it's not like family could visit...

I waited a few long moments for someone else to open the door, but no one did.

The person knocked again.

I sighed loudly and shouted, "I'll get it then ya lazy lot!"

I swung it open grumpily, and when I noticed who it was my face dropped even more.

Liam...

"Is Harmony in?" He spat at me, with ALOT of guts!

I gritted my teeth together, "what's it too you?" I got close up in his face and shut the door,I added a simple "mate..." On the end for freaky suspense.

I closed the door so we were both outside, not with us both inside.

He shook his head and pulled a fake smile, "is she in?" He repeated.

I shook my head this time, "some guts you have Liam! Coming in and asking for my sister even though you have lied, cheated and hurt her so many times!"

His mouth and dropped and he gave me the 'are ya stupid' sorta look.

"Actually Barry!" He said, slapping his hand on my shoulder, "we made up! So if you don't mind, could you please answer my question?"

I deeply dead eyed him.

I rubbed my hands together, "no, and if you ever answer me back again, you'll have even more to sorry about! Is that clear, Mate?" I spat through gritted teeth.

He bit his lips.

He wasn't having any of, which was usual, as he was once scared stiff of me!

"You can't tell me what to do!" He exclaimed in a sudden out burst!

I narrowed my eyes unfollowed my arms and with out thinking, hit him in the face.

I was slick and fast, so I did it before he could defend his face.

He held his cheek in one hand and exclaimed, "Barry weather ya like it or not, were still cousins! And you can't just hit me! If a fan found out about this, you would of got yourself into more trouble an I know you can handle! So word of advise, answer my question and let's put this to one side!"

He was such a good persuader, but not good enough for me!

I attempted to hit him again, but this time he managed to defend himself.

He grabbed both my arms and pushed them both back.

"Your seriously asking for it Liam!" I shouted at him.

He shook his head, "am I? Wow, didn't notice!"