Lets just talk it through!

Harmony again.

I'm sorry about sometimes saying holly, that's just what some people call me. When a new kid comes Into school, I tell them I'm called 'holly' so that if anyone is talking bad about Harmony, they won't think it's me straight away! I know it's sad, but still...

I was still chilling in my room when I heard Barry calling me saying "there's some one at the door for you! Says his name is Louis?"

Louis?

Why was he here...

Wait... How does he know I lived here.

A boy boy called Luke opened my door and said, "he isn't lying H, there's some one their!"

I sighed heavily and got up.

I stuck my head up high and walked past Luke, as I was kinda mad with him. A long story for another time!

"Hey louis!" I said, as I approached the door. Barry was starring at us both.

"Can I help you mate?" I spat at Barry. He shock his head,

"Not at all!" And he walked off. Just me and Louis now.

"Hey Harmony." Louis said to me.

He hadn't got the normal happy Louis face on, he actually looked quite glum.

"Is something wrong Hun?" I asked.

He grumpily shrugged.

Shrugging, glum face, boring talk tone... Something was wrong with this kid!

Or should I say man...

No, no I shouldn't, the thought of one direction soon being all men, not teenagers, is awful.

I still remember up all night tour.

All kids back then, now they've all grown up.

Memories will always lie with us!

Anyway, louis is on my door step.

"Ok... How did you find your way to my house?" I asked him.

Trying to make him talk to me.

"Dunno, Georgina told me I think..." He replied.

"Oh, ok," I said biting my lip, "you wanna come in? Or we could sit outside, I don't mind!"

He shrugged and looked up at me.

"Sit out side of ya wanna." He groaned.

Wow, his negativity was really infectious.

I nodded at him.

I slid on some boots and closed the door.

"We have a bench round back, walk with me!" I said to him.

He nodded.

I lead him towards the bench and sat us down.

This was similar to what had happened out side me school.

"Louis look at me!" I said to him, "please tell me what's wrong!"

He let out an overly Dramatic sigh.

He looked me in the eye.

"Harmony, when you look at me, what do you see?" He asked me.

I was really confused now.

"What?" I asked him.

He rubbed his eyes.

"I said, when you look at me, in the eye, what do you see?" He repeated.

I stroked my chin, I didn't quite understand him, so I said, "an sweet guy, very sweet. Called louis! Who is at this moment in time, looks very glum!"

He looked down, "do you see a normal person, with an extra ordinary life. Or a famous boy band member. Cause I know I'm sort of both of them, but the thing is H, I don't know weather I'm liked for me, or for a boy band member! I don't want to sound boastful, but I know my band is very popular, but sometimes it just seems that I..."

He stopped.

I rubbed his back, "louis, I and so many others, love you for a sweet, funny person! I'm not gonna lie and say some people only know you for your fame, but hey still love you! If it wasn't for one direction, thousands of girls out their, they wouldn't be the same person! They may of only known you because of one direction, but they love you for so many other reasons! Surely your aware of all those fans, who know next to EVERYTHING about you! Literally! They probably no more about you then you do! And the fact that they know that much about you, and still love you, proves that they like for you as well as 1d. Don't you see it! Your millions of boys and girls out their reason to keep going, to try hard, to study, to smile! Louis knowing that has got to be an awesome feeling! Right? I know it would be for me!"

His face lit up, I think he realised I was right.

He stood up, I joined him.

"Right!" He said.

With such pride.

I smiled and giggled a little.

"I'm amazing!" He announced.

I sat back down with a simple, "killed it!"

He chuckled and hugged me.

"Thanks H, I think I'm gonna do it now!" He said, still hugging me.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Ask Georgina out of course!"