Goergina here.

It's Georgina. Let's get to know me more.

Where to start? I guess you could say LOUIS TOMLINSON HAS A CRUSH ON ME!!!

But I don't like to brag...

There's more things that know one really knows about me.

Except a couple maybe...

I don't like it though. It doesn't seem real.

I can't let Harmony know though, not yet! It because my brother... My brother is... Ugh!

It's that awful Zack dude! I really don't understand how were brothers and sisters!

I don't want to sound like my boasting or anything, but I'm sooooo much nicer than him!

Smarter!

Well behavied!

And on the whole a way better person!

A few months ago this little scene happened, at I've felt super guilty ever since:

"Zack, would you mind backing off the bullying from Harmony, please! It's not cool or clever and it's down right dumb!" I asked him. He looked at me funnily. I wasn't sure what his answer was going to be. I was hoping for the better!

He stood up and headed for the door, "not gonna happen... No way! Don't ask again please Georgina!" He was about to grab his coat, but I dived for it.

He jumped back. Did I just jump onto his jacket? Wow...

"What the hell are you doing?" He exclaimed. I silently giggled.

I looked up, "please Zack! You have to, please! I ahhh, please!" I practically begged him. He gave me the look again.

I chewed my lip, hope in my eyes.

He got closer to me, "I said to not ask again, and you did! You know what that means?" He said, threateningly. I gulped loudly and shrugged.

He got back up, "I'm gonna bully her more!" He almost laughed. He seemed proud at his words and nodded, "yeh, that's what I'll do. All thanks to you gg, be proud of your self sis! See ya!" He said and walked out of our front door.

Oh god!

What had I done...

Was that, my fault? Weather it was or not, I didn't mean it. I rubbed my eyes and sat down the sofa.

My mum walked in, "what's going on? She asked. It had being a few hours since 'it' had happened. Zack walked in.

And heard mom...

"Are you still annoyed about that F? I think it was an amazing piece, it ya ask me!" Zack said. What was he on about.

Mum looked a little taken back, "you got an F? Wow. How's that possible, your so... Smart!" She exclaimed. I pushed my hair back out of my face. I realised what Zack had done...

(A/N if you don't know or didn't gather it. Zacks mom didn't know he was mean and stuff. In real life there isn't a Zack or anything. So he was covering for himself maki up lame excuses. Just saying:) and also the person who plays gg can you please follower her on Instagram! ggmidd13 is the name of hers:) xx)

"Erm no, it was a C- actually, but I thought it was one of my best peices of work and it wasn't my highest grade. It's not as bad as HE'S making it out to be!" I wasn't gonna mention his name. Mom let a look of relief spread across her face.

She sat down next to me, "don't worry Hun, a C-, your right isn't the highest, but is still good! Don't worry about it, there more text before the main big one! It's fine!"

And it ended their...

I know it wasn't wells and truly my fault, but he made it out it was and it made me believe it was. There is more about me as well, but I'm not gonna go into too much detail.

I'm actually really surprised with Harmony. About a month ago, I believe she had around 10 tattoos, which I think is a little outrages for a 17 year old. Only to figure out she has 27! I was so taken back. I have only 3! And there only tiny. One is the infinity sign. One is my initials. And one says forever. The forever one has two meanings. One meaning is because Harmony has one saying 'crazy' so it's like, forever crazy! The other meaning is for forever young. 'Forever young' and that's about it with tattoos for me!

I got a text. It was from Harmony saying, 'if you love someone, let them go if they come back to you, their yours, if they don't it was never meant to be... He's never gonna come back. So I don't want to wait. I'm gonna find my brother. Not Barry... It's not gonna be Harmony and Barry anymore. No matter if he's my twin. No matter how close we once were. It's over. Please let's never, ever talk about Barry Barry ever again!x x x'