Well, Hello

*december 19*
I sat on my bed, and types things into my computer. Everything has been wonderful, like normal. Surprisingly, the boys and Denis got along great. However, I saw some tension between him and Danny. As I finished the email to my friend Lynn, there was a knock on my door.
"Come in." I said glancing over at the mirror to see my long black hair pulled up into a tight pony tail. My long gray sweater hugging my body, and my blue jeans keeping my skin warm. As the door opened I closed the laptop lid, and tugged at the end of my sleeve. As I looked up I saw James, he was smiling wide.
"There's someone outside that wants to talk to you."
I raised and eyebrow at him and walked out of my room, I didn't have very many friends. Normally Ben would run into my room, and Lynn would just yell from downstairs. As I quickly slipped outside I shivered at the freezing cold. I didn't see anyone, but I felt like I was being watched.
This couldn't be happening.
Not again.
Why would James let him do this?!
Then I saw someone, who I was glad to see. His black hair had little white spots from the snow, and he was wearing a black coat.

 His black hair had little white spots from the snow, and he was wearing a black coat

"Denis!" I yelled not caring about people walking or my neighbors. I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him. I then pulled him inside, and up into my bedroom. He took off the cost to reveal a black t-shirt. He laid next to me on my black sheets and smiled.
"I've missed you." He said, his deep voice ringing through my ears.
"I've missed you too." I said laying down and facing him. We spent the next hour catching up and messing around.
"How's your girlfriend?" I asked speaking before I thought of what I was saying.
"Well, we broke up."
"Oh, I'm sorry I asked."
"No it's fine, I did it so I could focus on someone else."
Someone else.
He can't mean me,
He doesn't know what happened.
If he did, he wouldn't like me.
Before I could respond Ben bursted through the door and jumped on me. I laughed as he tickled me, and kept trying to search for Denis with my hand. Once Ben was done tickling me, we all decided to play video games. I was usually up in my room all the time, so I never really played in our PS4. The rest of the band was there. Everyone talked to Denis, but Danny. I could feel him glaring at him, and I didn't like that. The boys decided that we would crowd around the tv and play until dawn, but we all had to make the same decision. I sat next to Denis and Ben. At one part it scared the living hell out of me, and I ended up hiding behind Denis' arm. He chuckled at me, and rested his head on my head.
"PDA!" Cameron yelled. Before my brother could look I quickly stood up and asked if anyone wanted a beer. Everyone said yes, so I came back with my arms full.
"Liz, you better of not got yourself one." James said.
"C'mon I'm 20!" I whine.

"Nope." 

I groaned and handed Denis one. 

"Then why can Denis drink?!"

"Because he isn't my sister."

I glared at James and sat back down next to Denis. When James and Cameron was switching the controller I leaned over to Denis, and took a small sip of his beer. Denis smirked at me, and then looked back at the screen. I felt a pair of eyes burning at the back of my head, it was an unsettling feeling...that I've felt before. I was panicking, so I decided to tell everyone I was tired and went up to my room. I texted Ben to come u, and knock on the door twice so I knew it was him. When I heard two soft knocks I flung the door open, pulled him in, and then shut the door and locked it. I explained what I was feeling and he said that I was just being a little paranoid.

"Paranoid?! You said that last time, and look what happened." I spat out pacing in front of the closet.

"This time I'm sure of it, okay?"

"How?"

Ben let out a gruff sigh, and then sighed.

"It's Danny. He's jealous of Denis, because your so close with him..and he likes you."

I just sighed, and placed  my forehead against the blue painted wall. Ben just patted my back and left. Are you kidding me. After awhile there was a soft knock. I stepped away from the wall, and went to open it. As I touched the cold silver knob thoughts rushed through my mind. It could either be Danny or Denis...

Thankfully, it was Denis. He stood there holding two unopened beers in hand. I let him in, and sat down on the bed. He sat next to me, and handed me the beer. I smiled at him, and then chuckled.

"You know, if my brother figures out you broke his rule..he'll beat you till your blind." I stated poping the cap off. Denis nervously chuckled.

"Don't worry, I won't tell a soul."

We spent the rest of the night talking and drinking, it was happy...until it wasn't.

(josh)DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!