the end.

•one week later•
I woke up to the sound of cheering and happy noises. I yawned and got out of bed, and found my way downstairs to find the source of the noises. When I walked into the living room Denis was spinning Daisy around, and Daisy was laughing and smiling wide as was Denis. I smiled as I looked at them.
"What's the celebration for?" I asked tickling Daisy on her sides.
"Your results came in!" Denis said exited
"And?"
"They took all of the cancer out during surgery!"
I felt tears fall out of my eyes and then a huge smile appear on my face. It was gone, I was still living. I ran over to Denis and pulled him into a  huge, and his lips placed on mine. After two minutes of kissing Daisy yelled ew, and I picked her up.
"Mommy is gonna be better baby!" I laughed holding her.
"Yay!" Daisy said hugging me. Daisy and Denis went to make breakfast for me, and I called everyone I knew to tell them. It was posted all over my social media that it was gone, I felt happy for once. As we ate breakfast was all talked about random things, mostly Daisy talked about how excited she was to see Uncle Ben today. Once she went upstairs to get dressed I laid my head on Denis' shoulder and smiled.
"So, about another kid." I whispered smirking. When Daisy came back down dressed in a FOB shirt and jeans Ben showed up. After a few minutes of conversation they left leaving Denis and I alone. Denis grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bedroom. He pushed me into the bed softly and began to kiss me roughly.
~nope~
When we where done I cuddled into his bare chest happily.
"I love you." I whispered
"I love you too." Denis smiled.
"I missed this."
Denis rolled out of bed and went to the window. He opened it up and smiled.
"I love Elizabeth!" He yelled causing me to laugh at him. He then closed the window and picked me up, and spun my around.
"Denis!" I laughed holding on to his bare back.
"Oh my god baby I'm so sorry!" I said getting down and running to the bathroom.
"What?"
"Um..your back is bleeding...." I said pulling out some band aids.
"I don't care, I still love you."
After I bandaged him up we goth in the shower and dressed. Denis smiled as he walked around the house. Moon followed behind proudly as I sat on the couch waiting for Denis to bring some food for our movie.
~three months later~
Denis and I sat in the doctor's office smiling like idiots. The doctor came in and did an ultrasound, and then smiled at us.
"Congratulations." She said. I looked over at Denis and smiled. When we got home we sat Daisy down and told her. She was so happy.
~six months later~
In the hospital room I pushed and pushed, screaming almost every time. Denis held me hand and told me to breath. After one more push a small cry came out, and I let out a breath of relief. I looked up at Denis and let out a weak smile.
"Giving birth was harder than I remember." Denis smiled down at me and kissed my head as the nurse handed me the baby wrapped up in a blanket.
"It's a boy." She smiled.
I looked down at our son and smiled.
"What are we gonna name him?" Denis asked as the baby grabbed his pinky.
"Adrian, Adrian James Stoff." I smiled a tear rolling down my cheek. Denis wrote it down on the birth certificate, and then held Adrian. When Daisy and Ben came in Daisy squealed and talked to Adrian.
"Hey little brother! How are you?" She asked giggling.
"Just wait till he can talk Daisy, he'll reply." I laughed. I yawned and closed my eyes to fall asleep. When I opened my eyes I was in a hospital room, but there was no Daisy. No Adrian, no Denis. Just James, crying. His hand in mine as he begged for me to open my eyes.
"Where's Denis, Daisy, where's Adrian?!" I asked panicking.
"Elizabeth! You're back...I shouldn't of left yo alone. I knew you would of looked at the news trying to figure out what happened.." James stuttered
"Where is Denis?" I asked searching the room.
"The guy that was kidnapped with you?"
"Yes! Where is Daisy and Adrian?"
"Who?"
"My children!"
"Elizabeth..you don't have children."
When the doctor came in he explained how when I was in a coma I was dreaming. It wasn't real. When I found my way to Denis' room I told him about the dream. He just smiled.
"I had the same dream too." After a pause of silence Denis asked me something I never thought I'd hear.
"We can make it a reality, except the cancer part." I chuckled and smiled.
"I'd love to."
"I feel like I already know you, and I love you." Denis explained.
"I love you too."
As our lips touched butterflies erupted in my stomach causing me to smile into the kiss. It may of been a dream but it was about to be reality.