favorite record

When I woke up it was raining, so I decided today would be a lazy day. I slipped on my favorite pair of socks, Denis' sweatshirt, and some ripped up shorts. I pulled my hair into a messy bun, and then put on concealer. Denis came into my room wearing his usual ripped up skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt. He flipped down on the bed, and handed me a PlayStation controller.
"You know, we've been together for 3 years now." Denis pointed out putting on Call Of Duty
"I've put up with you for 3 years already?" I joked
"Oh you know you love me." He chucked kissing my neck. God, I loved it when he kissed my neck. As the match went on I continued to win, I would giggle softly every time Denis would cuss in Ukrainian once and a while. Eventually the game ended and I won. I jumped up and started to do a victory dance.
"Ha ha!" I said pointing at Denis mockingly. He just pouted, and sighed.
"How about we make this a game? Who ever wins has to do a bet or a dare or something." Denis said amused.
"Deal!"
I then kissed him on the cheek and sat down on the bed. The next round began, and I ended up winning. I dared Denis to go downstairs and kiss Ben, he angrily walked downstairs while I followed behind. He kissed Ben, and then left the room embarrassed, leaving James and I laughing our asses off. When we got back up Denis was determined to win, but he lost again. Hours later Denis and I agreed it would be the last game, it started off with me winning...but by the end Denis beat me by one. I groaned and flopped down on the bed closing my eyes.
"What are you going to make me do?" I groaned.
I didn't hear a word, only the sound of the wood floor creaking signaling Denis was doing something. I opened my eyes and leaned forward to reveal Denis on one knee.
"I dare you to deal with me till death." Denis states as I cover my mouth with my hands and start to cry.
"Elizabeth, will you marry me?" He asked causing me to burst out crying. I nodded my head yes, and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him tightly. He slipped the ring on my finger and then kissed me passionately.
"You sly son of a bitch." I said as we pulled away.
•the week before•
-denis' pov-
While we where at the studio I asked James to come outside with me during lunch. He followed me outside, and I began to feel nauseous. I turned around to face James, and he could tell something was up.
"Denis, what's going on?" James asked raising an eyebrow at me.
"I..uh, I don't really know how to say this but I love your sister a lot. I can't describe it in words, because there are no words for it. I just want to know if it's okay if I ask your sister to marry me.." I stumbled over my words nervously, but with a smile on my face. I pulled out the black box to James and handed it to him. He opened it, and nodded at the ring.
"She's going to love that. Welcome to the family Denis."

James pulled me into a hug, and then we went into the studio and told the others

-elizabeth's pov-
I ran downstairs and showed of my beautiful ring. Everyone congratulated me, and then Ciara stood up. She smiled down at her feet, and the ran a hand through her brown hair.
"I'm pregnant." Everyone gasped and then congratulated her. I gave her a hug, and looked down at Ben who had tears in his eyes.
"I'm gonna be a dad!" He picked Ciara up and spinner her around. Lazy days are the best. I can't explain in words how much I love Denis, but it's more than all of space. He's my reason to live, and soon we'll be bonded together till death. Denis kissed my cheek snapping me out of my thoughts.
"You spaced out." Denis stated cuddling me closer to him in our bed.
"I was thinking about how much I love you."
"And how much is that?"
"It's all of space combined, even out of the galaxy we're in. Your my reason to live, my survival. We've been through literal hell, but somehow we stay happy because we have each other. You are my favorite song, my favorite thing. Your my favorite record."
"Those sound like wedding vows." I could feel Denis smirk in the darkness.
"How much do you love me?" I asked trying to face him.
"Я люблю тебя до смерти, that means I love you to death. The way you make me feel is like an explosion in my stomach, I fall in love with you more everyday. I'm so much in love with you I could die."
I smiled and kissed his nose, and then closed my eyes.
"Goodnight my Ukrainian love." I whispered drifting into a deep sleep.
"Good night my British beauty." I heard Denis whisper back before I passed out into sleep.
(A/N) sorry for the long wait, having some trouble writing.