it only hurts when i laugh

Months have gone by, and everything is still the same. Denis and the guys are in the studio, and I'm at work booking photo shoots. Today, I had Andy Biersack coming in for his solo act. Tomorrow I fly out to Los Angles for two weeks for more photo shoots. Since the boss likes my work I'm always really busy. I wait in the empty brick room adjusting the lights and cameras. I hear the squeaky door open and then close, so I turn around and wait for the tall man to come out of the shadows.
"Sorry I'm late, some fans spotted me." Andy chuckles setting down a cup of coffee.
"That's fine, I get it." I smile at him.
"So, I've never worked with you before so I don't know your style..." Andy trails off looking nervous.
"Don't worry, you do what you need and if I need to change anything I'll say something. Just be you."
Andy nods, and then walks over to the brick backdrop I set up. At first he does a funny pose causing me to laugh, and then he shifts around trying to find a comfortable position. Hours go by, and finally we get done with the shoot. Andy leaves because he promised Juliet that he'd take her somewhere fancy, so I was left alone uploading the pictures and sending them to my boss. Once that was done I left, and went home. All of AA were working late at the studio, so I had the whole house to myself. Normally it would be nice, but today it felt lonely. I spent hours packing two suitcases, and then putting something in the microwave to heat up. As I ate I stared blankly at the white wall of the living room. My mind seemed to wonder and I couldn't quite keep up with it.
10:00
Denis:hey
Me:hi
Denis:I wish I could come home and see you, but unfortunately we have to work extra late again.
Me:okay, that's fine.
Denis:I love you<3
Me:love you too.
I ended up sleeping alone that night, slowly I was getting used to it. When I woke up I had to slip on an outfit and leave. There was a sticky note on the fridge telling me to have a good day. On the plane I was sitting in front of a toddler, but she was very nice. I was greeted by Vic Fuentes. We talked, and went to lunch. He explained to me his ideas for the shoot for their new album, and then drove me to my hotel. I thanked him, and then went up to my room. I flipped down on my bed and sighed. Once I closed my eyes my phone dinged.
Denis:I miss you

Me:it's only two weeks, you can live without meDenis:I know, but I can't stand us being this far away from each other

Denis:I know, but I can't stand us being this far away from each other.
Me:well, you'll have to deal with it
Denis:are you mad at me??
Me: a little bit, yeah
Denis:I can't help that we have to work late
Me:well you could of at least came over to say bye to me
Denis:can we fight some other time I'm tired.
Me:fine.
Denis:I love you.
Me:uh-hu
I rolled my eyes and threw my phone across the room, not caring if it broke. I felt something wet roll down my cheeks, I was crying. That night I fell asleep sobbing into the dark abyss of the hotel room. When I woke up I took a shower, and did my makeup and hair. I slipped on a tank top and black skinny jeans. I met up with PTV at a run down old gas station, and we started taking pictures. Jaime kept joking around, making all of us laugh and then get off track. We ended up learning a lot about each other, and swapping phone numbers. They invited me to lunch, so we all went to this pizza shop that they love. I talked to Tony most of the time, but we all talked as a group. Vic even let me listen to one of the songs off the album.
"That's amazing!" I said taking the headphones off.
"You think so?" Vic asked
"Hell yeah!"
The day ended and I was left in my hotel room alone.
Denis:hey
me:hi
Denis: how was your day?
Me:good.
Denis:are you seriously still mad at me??
Me:no, I'm just tired it was a long day.
Denis:...ok
Me:night.
Denis:i love you.
I let out a sigh and let my head hit the pillow. I had no clue what was wrong with me...