fake date

"Liz get ready, you're going on a date with Danny!" James yelled from downstairs. I didn't want to go, Danny's a drunk. Yeah, everyone drinks but Danny is always drunk. I rolled off my bed and put music on my speaker, I slipped on a casual outfit and brushed my hair. I then put on some dark red lipstick, and sighed. Two more days till Christmas, and I can't even be happy. I'm going to be shackled in chains again.

Danny was going to be here in five minutes, and I was stressing out

Danny was going to be here in five minutes, and I was stressing out. Denis sat on his bed watching me pace around. I fiddled with the sleeves on my sweater and mumbled things under my breath. I felt two strong hands on my shoulder, and i turned around. Denis stood there with with a black shirt on and blue jeans.

"Pretend he's me." Denis said staring into my eyes. I felt my cheeks heat up, and I just nodded. He pulled me into a warm embrace till we heard James call me downstairs. Denis gave me a kiss on the forehead and after one step out of my door I looked behind me scared.

 Denis gave me a kiss on the forehead and after one step out of my door I looked behind me scared

"I'll see you soon." He reassured me, and blew me a kiss. As I walked down the stairs I felt the world around me crashing in. Everything around me shattered like broken glass on a mirror. 3 years of bad luck for me.
Just pretend it's Denis.
Danny stood in the doorway talking to James. He glanced at me and smiled. I want to vomit.
Just pretend it's Denis.
I smiled back, and he looked need arms with me. Once James went through the 'dating my sister' rules we linked arms and got into his car. The smell of alcohol made me gag, put I just smiled.
"I'm glad you excepted, I was worried you wouldn't."
Just pretend it's Denis.
"Why wouldn't I?"
Then hell began. Three years, four records. Lots of lies. Today was Danny and I's three year 'anniversary'. After slipping on my outfit I looked I my he mirror. I had changed my hair because he wanted me to, it was cute but I refused to give in to him.

 I had changed my hair because he wanted me to, it was cute but I refused to give in to him

(A/N) the hair is actually an old picture of my hair.
After the fancy restaurant he took me to his house, and I knew what he wanted. I was slightly tipsy, knowing that I'd have to be drunk to have sex with him. He pushed me against the wall, and kissed down my neck.
Just pretend it's Denis.
His hands found their way to my butt, and I gasped. Three years of lies, fake kisses, untrue 'I love you's, and pretending to be in love flowed through my veins.
My dress slid slowly off my shoulder, and I let out a slight moan. After awhile of more sexual things we both where naked and he was on top of me.
(I don't want to make this in detail cause my mom reads it..but this deals with the plot...)
"Oh Denis!" I moaned and Danny stopped. He looked at me shocked, and then I realized.
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?" Danny yelled as he raised his hand and slapped my cheek. Shock flowed through me, and I gasped. He threw me off the bed and I grabbed my clothes, and then ran to the bathroom. Danny grabbed my wrist causing me to whimper in pain. I slammed his hand in the door causing him to cuss. I sloppily slid my dress back on, and stood in horror as Danny banged on the door. I quickly texted Denis as I hoped out the window.
"Slut!" I heard as I ran to the front of the house. After two minutes Denis rode upon his motorcycle, and I hopped on. I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face into his leather jacket, I then cried silently all the way back. Once we got to James' and I's place I ran up the stars followed by Denis. He saw the bruise on my wrist and cheek, and anger flashed through his eyes.
"What happened?" Denis said under his breath
"I did what you told me to, but it went too far."
(A/N) sorry for the skip but I didn't want to write. Procrastinating is my super power.