life

I laid on the chair in the doctor's office as a nurse put this cold blue gel on my stomach.
(No joke it's freezing cold, I have to do it for my heart every...3 years?)
As she put this weird wand thing on my stomach a black and white image showed up on the screen. I laid there staring up at the ceiling.
'We left the island four weeks after the wedding and came home, it's been...three months since then..."
"Congrats Mrs. Stoff! You're three mouths pregnant!" The nurse announced. I felt stunned, and then I stared crying. Not out of sadness, but out of pure happiness.
"I'm gonna be a mom!" I sobbed uncontrollably. The nurse calmed me down and then I went home. I pulled out my phone and put it on record as I set a teddy bear on our bed in our new house, with a note. I hid my phone and called Denis up. When he walked in he kissed me on the cheek.
"What's is it babe?" Denis asked.
"Did you put that teddy bear there?" I asked trying not to smile
"No..." he walked up to it and slowly unfolded the lined paper. I watched as his eyes scanned the paper, and then his eyes grew wide.
"No, your lying!" Denis yelled in disbelief.
"I went to the doctors today, I'm three weeks pregnant Denis. You're gonna be a dad!"
Denis bursted out crying as he picked me up by the waist spinning me around.
"I'm gonna be a dad!" Denis yelled, he put me down and kneeled down to my belly. "Can you hear me little thing? I'm your daddy, and you're in your mommy!" I laughed and kissed Denis. Later I posted the video everywhere, and everyone was congratulating me.
~six months later (9 months prego)~
I looked down at my belly and groaned. I wanted this thing out of me. I can't eat I can't sleep, it's hell.
"I'm evicting you from my body right now," I yelled not noticing Denis walking into the room. He started laughing, and then he sat next to me on the bed.
"Her due date in is 2 weeks."
"I want her out of me!!!!"
Denis smiled and put his hand in my overgrown stomach.
"Come on, Daisy. Mommy wants you out." Right after he said that I felt my underwear get soaking wet, and then a pain in my stomach.
"Well, I guess she agreed with that." I said taking a deep breath.
"What?"
"My water just broke, or I just peed myself really badly."
Denis' face lit up as we rushed to the car. At the hospital I went through three hours of pure pain, but then there she was a little healthy baby girl in my arms. Daisy, to be exact. Born at 5:36 pm on October 3rd. She's a quiet baby, she doesn't cry often.
~three years later~
"Daisy! Lunch is ready." I yelled down from the kitchen as I placed the plate of her sandwich and chips on the table. Daisy, a brunette blue eyed girl wearing a white MCR shirt and jeans slipped into the room and sat on the chair.
"Will you be good for daddy while I go to the doctors?" I asked her smiling.
"Are you sick mommy?" She asked taking a bite of her sandwich.
"No sweetie," I laughed and wiped the peanut butter off the corner of her mouth. I waited till Denis got home and then left for the doctor's. Recently grandma died, and when her things where shipped up here I found our family's medical records. The female side of our family had have a pattern of cancer, so I'm just hoping it skipped my generation.
Hopefully.
(a/n) this is just a filler. I'm getting sad cause this book is almost over😪