dear lynn.

Dear Lynn,
I've been out of the hospital for awhile, and I've met Denis. I'm sorry I haven't e-mailed I didn't get time, sadly. He seems to have no memory of me, so I decided to not tell him yet. Today we are going on a date to see the fireworks in the local park, it's weird that in Britain we still celebrate the fourth of July. Thankfully, the guys are on tour so I don't have to worry about Danny showing up. Two more years, counting this year. I hope you are doing well, have you met anyone yet? I know you like that Michael guy from Five Seconds Of Summer, maybe I could hook you two up? Anyways, I have to go get ready for my date, love you!
   Elizabeth
It's been a year, and I've changed a lot. I decided to change up my closet and my attitude. Denis and I go on dates regularly, and I explained to him how I'm dating Danny. He was a little upset at first but he understood. I brushed my long my brown hair and pulled on a dress and did my makeup.

I checked my email, and then waited in the living room

I checked my email, and then waited in the living room. Since From Death To Destiny came out James has been busy, giving me time to become the new me. As I slowly got engulfed into my thoughts there was a knock on the door. I opened it and hugged Denis. He wore a white t-shirt and ripped up jeans like normal. We walked hand in hand to the park, and then sat down on a blanket Denis laid out. The blanket was near a tree so he leaned his back up against it. As I went to sit down I tripped on my heel and fell butt first onto the grass. Denis laughed, and I threw my shoe at him.

"Ouch!" He whined "It's what you get, bitch

"Ouch!" He whined
"It's what you get, bitch." I laugh a little and then sit down next to him. We talk and eat, waiting for it to get dark so the fireworks would come out. It got colder as the sun went down, so I ended up wearing Denis' leather jacket. It smelled nice, like the smell of leather mixed in with the sweet smell of cologne. I nuzzled into the jacket, and smiled.
"Comfortable?" Denis asked bringing popcorn back from the concession stand set up.
"A little." I reply reaching my arm out of the jacket to get some popcorn. The park was filled with couples, and families. A little boy was chasing around a firefly, and it flew over to Denis' and I. I caught it in my hand, and the little boy ran over. He had short black hair and bright green eyes.
"How'd you do that?" He asked cocking his head to the left.
"Like this." I put his hands together and set the firefly in his hands, and then put one hand over the other.
"Thank you miss!" He smiled and ran back to his parents. I smiled and snuggled back into Denis.
"You're great with kids." Denis said kissing the top of my head.
"You could say that."
"Do you want a family?"
"Yeah."
After I answered fireworks began to go off. I stared up at the sky as it lit up with different colors. I turned to face Denis, and he smiled at me. His eyes moved from my eyes to my lips and then back up.
"Are you asking permission Mr. Stoff?" I asked almost smirking
"Maybe."
I leaned in, and we met in the middle. Once our lips touched it was like fireworks were going off in my stomach. I've never felt this way, and I loved it. His lips were so soft, and I felt myself getting addicted to him. He's my nicotine.

(A/N) ik its cheesy but I like cheesy

Once we pulled away I smiled, and then looked back up at the sky. I soon fell asleep in his arms, best day ever.