lost souls

Denis walked into my room and flopped down on the bed face first. I got up from my desk and walked over. The boys have been working on a new record, and Denis has been really stressed out. I sat next to him on the bed and rubbed his back. He moved his head so he was looking up at me.
"This is hard..." he whispered. I laid down next to him, and played with his hair.
"I know, but when it's over you'll be so proud of it. The fans are gonna love it, their gonna love you." I reply. He plants a soft kiss on my lips, and then slips his arm around my waist.
"I love you so god damn much."
"I know."
Denis sits up and goes to the desk and pulls out his song writing notebook.
"Wanna help?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. We sat next to each other, I laid my head on his shoulder. After about two hours of pouring our hearts out on to the page the song was done.
"What should we call it?"
I sat there for a moment reading over the song.
"The lost souls." Denis nodded and wrote it on the top of the page. He set the notebook on the desk, and then turned to me.
"Lets go out tonight, I've been so busy with the record that I haven't been able to treat you properly."
"Sure, but you still treat me like I'm a princess." I state kissing his cheek and then looking through the closet. I looked over my shoulder, and raised an eyebrow.
"What do you think your doing?" I asked
"Sitting here."
"You can enjoy the view later, I'm gonna get ready." I state opening the door. Denis pouted as he walked out leaving me chuckling.

I curled my hair, and then brushed it so it would be wavy

I curled my hair, and then brushed it so it would be wavy. I took a picture of myself in my body mirror, and texted Denis. Denis walked in wearing a white button up shirt, and black jeans. His eyes widened when he saw me, and then he pulled out his phone. I turned sideways, and looked at the floor blushing. He slid his arms around my waist, and then kissed me on my cheek.
"You look so beautiful."
"Thank you." I smiled.
"I got you something."
I closed my eyes like he asked me to, and I felt something small be clasped to my neck. I looked in the mirror to see a heart shaped locket on s necklace.
"I love it." I smiled wide, and turned around to face Denis.
"Lets go!" He exclaimed holding his arm out. I took his arm and we walked to his car. He pulled up to this really expensive restaurant, and held my door open.
"Are you sure babe? This place seems really expensive..." I say looking up at the tall building.
"I could loose all the money on the world, but it wouldn't matter cause I'd be spending it on you." I blushed at comment, and walked with him hand in hand. The waiter took us to our seat, and got us a fancy bottle of the wine. (I've never had wine so idk how it tastes) I looked through the menu trying to find something that wasn't too expensive, and something I could actually pronounce. Finally I found the salad section and found what I wanted. The middle aged man who was the waiter, took our order and then left. I took a sip of the expensive wine, it tasted really good.
"Good?" Denis asked taking a sip of his beer.
"Yeah, this is a really nice place." I said looking around at the older couples sipping wine and talking about country clubs.
"Anything for my baby girl."
"You spoil me."
"It's my job." As soon as he said that, a forty year old couple sat down at the table next to us. It was obvious that the man didn't want to be here, but his snoody wife dragged him. She looked over at us and huffed.
"Rats." She muttered. I glared at her, but Denis grabbed my hand calming me down so I wouldn't snap back.
"Don't listen to her, she's clearly not having sex with her husband anymore."
I smiled at his comment and giggled. We ate our dinner, and had some desert. As we went to get up the couple from before muttered something then laughed. Before Denis could stop me I walked over.
"Would you care to say that louder?" I ask. The lady looked up at me and rolls her eyes. I just flip her off and leave. Denis catches up and kisses me on he cheek. We get into he car and drive to the park, it was the closes thing to the woods we had here. I played with his fingers as he drove, and hummed to the song that was playing on the radio. I looked through his cd's and picked out Infinity On High. Dance Dance live version came on, and I sang along. Denis smiled as we drove, glancing over at me every chance he could. We got out of the car, and found our way to a clearing in the woods. The stars were shining bright, and the sky was clear.
"Lets dance." I say grabbing Denis' hand.
"There's no music." Denis said following
"Who said there had to be music?" I questioned dancing. He spun me around, and then I wrapped my arms around his neck. When his arms wrapped around my waist I felt butterflies floating in my stomach. I looked up into his eyes, and smiled. He smiled back, and kissed my forehead. I rested my head on the crook of his neck, and swayed back and forth. I began to become tried so we walked back to the car. When we got home Denis carried me up to my room and picked out clothes for me to change into, since I could barely keep my eyes open. I changed out of the dress and into the shorts and tank top Denis picked out, and pulled my hair up. Denis came back in wearing sweatpants and no shirt, and I wiped my makeup off. We laid next to each other in the dark drifting asleep.
"I love you." I whisper falling asleep.
"I love you too." Denis replied playing with my hair.