Dying or Remembering

It's been approximately 5 days I've been out of my body, it was staring to be normal to me. Today Denis came in, closed and locked the door and then opened something up. He let out a sigh and out a board on the little tray on his bed.
"Okay I know that this is stupid, but Elizabeth if you can hear me move the curser thing to yes."
I raised and eyebrow, and set my finger down on the curser and made it stop at yes. I sat down in front of him, and waited.
"Okay, what is your room number?"
'902'
"Can you see other people? That are out of their body?"
'Kind of, I keep seeing this one guy.'
"Okay...I don't know what to ask you..."
'It's okay.'
He sighed and put the board away after saying 'goodbye'. I just wondered around the hospital in till I ran into a man.
"Watch it." He muttered
"We sorry." I rolled my eyes.
"So, you can hear me?"
"Yep. OOBE."
"I'm Dean."
"Nice to meet you Dean, I'm Elizabeth."
He just glanced behind me, and started to run. I followed after him, questioning what he was doing. After awhile he turned around and grunted, and I just sighed.
"What was that?" He asked angrily
"I didn't see anything." I admitted.
As he opened his mouth I felt myself get dizzy, and then everything went black. I was panicking. I was just standing, alone, in a pitch black room. I jumped as I heard a laugh, and then turned around to see a screen protecting a memory of James and I when we were little. I was sitting on a swing in our parents back yard, and he was pushing me. I smiled and it moved on to when I was going to prom. I stood at the top of the stairs in this strapless black dress, with my hair was resting on my chest. At the end of the stairs stood James, and a man. He had black hair that was framing his face.
"Don't try anything, Biersack. I've taught her to fight."
James patted him on the back, and he smiled nervously. Once we got outside of the house he loosened up.
'I'm glad you excepted my invitation to prom..I didn't think you'd come.'
'What can I say? I have a thing for cute boys that make good music.'
He smiled at me, and we laced fingers. This went on for awhile, just memories playing over and over again. I can't tell if I'm dying or just remembering.
(A/N) Baby Fae is so cute😭 also sorry for a short chapter, it's just a filler.