déjà vu

I quickly brushed my hair, and put on some lip gloss before putting on a different outfit.

I went downstairs to see James talking to Danny. James patted the seat next to him, and I sat down. After a long silence the door bell rang and I stood up.
"Where are you going?" James asked
"Um..out." I replied trying to get to the door as fast as possible.
"With who?" Danny asked.
Sh!t. Think.
"This girl I met at the hospital."
"What's her name?"
"Daniella."
James just nodded and I ran to the door. When I opened it Denis was leaning up against the door frame wearing a white t-shirt a red beanie, and ripped up black jeans.
"Ready?" He asked smiling as we locked arms.
"Yep!" I smiled as we walked down the busy streets. I can't keep it a secret for forever, but for now I'll just keep it to myself.
Once we arrived at the coffee shop Denis ordered, and I sat down at the booth. The seats were red leather, and couples gathered around tables talking and making googly eyes at each other. Cars sped past, and people walked around in their own little world. Denis sat down, and handed me my hot chocolate.
"It's weird isn't it?" He asked as I took a sip.
"Hm?"
"Everyone is in their own little bubble, dealing with their own problems."
I turned my attention to him, and gave out a small smile.
"I guess that's how things work."
He smiled back at me and we talked for what felt like hours. It was nice talking to Denis,  it worrying about how any second I could die on the cold concrete. As we walked back to James' and I's house we got into a deep conversation.
"Do you believe in love?" Denis asked as we walked through a small neighborhood park.
"Kind of, love is something you have to earn. You can't just be in love, you need to have trust in that person. You have to know a lot about them, you have to care for them. You have to be there for a long time and not give up." I reply sitting on a swing. He sits down on the swing next to me.
"Deep."
I giggle and nod. I gently push myself back and forth till I'm going really high. Denis tries to catch up, but I'm too fast. I jump off the swing and run to the slide, and laugh.
"You can't catch me!" I yell laughing as he jumps off. I climb the stars on the playground thing to the top and wait for Denis. As he gets to where I am I go down the slide, and then run off the the tire swing. He comes up behind me and picks me up by my waist, and starts to run with me. I laugh and clutch onto his shirt as he holds me bridal style. After awhile he was out of breath, so he sat me down on the swing. I swing my legs back and forth childishly and smile up at Denis. He goes behind me and starts to push me, I laugh and put my hands up.
"I can fly!" I laugh causing him to laugh.
The sky was a mix of dark blue and grey, because it was going to storm soon. There was a crack of thunder, so we started to run back to my house. Half way there it started to pour. Once we were safe underneath my porch I gave him a kiss on the cheek and a hug.
"We should do this again, just minus the rain." I softly giggle and he smiles.
"Will do."
He winks as he leaves causing me to blush. Once I open the door I see an angry Danny standing at the foot of the stairs.
"Who the hell was that?" He growls.
"Okay I lied, that was..my cousin!"
"Then why didn't you just say something?"
"Um, James doesn't like him so I had to lie."
Danny's expression changes and then he smirks. He pins me up against the wall and kisses me. Once he pulls away he gets a phone call.
"Got to go baby, I'm needed at the studio." He gave me another kiss, and then left. I tried to wipe away the kiss with my sleeve, and then sighed.
(A/n) this would be longer but I have some sort of migraine thing