weird

I stayed in my room all day, not leaving knowing that James was stressed and didn't want to talk. Denis was staying for the current cold month of December, and he kept coming in to check on me. There wasn't anything special, I just sat at my desk typing words into my computer and spacing out into my own thoughts. The cold computer keys made a click noise as I continued to type.
I messed up, isn't that normal? Not this time. I messed up my best friends and brother's band.
James bursted into the room, and I squeezed my eyes shut.
"Good news!" James shouted
"Wha-"
"Denis is in the band!"
I gasped, and gave a small smile.
"So, I didn't ruin the band?"
"Wha-no! I should apologize...I'm so sorry. I shouldn't of made you go through that, it was like I was taking you ba-"
"It's fine."
flashback
"How long have you been here?"
"I don't know anymore."
I felt his arms wrap around me and pull my close. I just tiredly rested my head on his shoulder.
"You should go back, he's gonna be down here soon." I whispered
"I'm not leaving this time. Today is the day we escape."
I picked up where I left off on my story and wrote for a good hour or two. By the time there was a knock on my door the sun was setting. I muttered a 'come in', and fixed my hair. It's blue mess held together by an elastic holder, it was weird. The door opens and I glance over to see Denis. He has on a short sleeve white t-shirt, and ripped up skinny jeans. His hair was messy, and he was smiling like an idiot. I gave out a slight giggle, and tightened my pony tail.
"So, I'm in the band!" Denis says excitingly
"I'd bring out the champagne, but James has a 'no drinking' rule even though I'm 22."
We both laughed and I noticed him looking at the bruise on my cheek. I quickly covered it with the sleeve of my black sweatshirt.
"Does it still hurt?" Denis asked sweetly placing his hand over my fabric covered hand.
"A little." I whispered
"I wish I could of saved you."
"Don't worry about me, I'm okay."
He just gave out a small sigh. I just walked over to my record player and browsed what to listen to. Denis came up behind me, and put my OM&M album.
"You like Of Mice & Men?" He asked
"Yeah, Austin and I are besties." I laughed a little.
"That's so cool."
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I felt Denis' hand on my cheek, and then something wet come out of my eye. I open my eyes to see that I was crying. I quickly his my face and sighed.
"Sorry.." I mumbled
I looked up at Denis to see him frowning. He then placed a soft kiss on my forehead. We laid next to each other in bed, and slowly drifted off.
"3..2..1!"
An electric shock ran through my body, but I couldn't move.
"3..2..1!"
This time my eyes shot open, but closed. Why can't I move? What happened?
I woke up next to Denis, and let out the breath I was holding in, then I closed my eyes again.
"Please, Liz, wake up.." I heard my brother's soft voice plead.