movie quotes

"What should I call you?" The guy asked
"My name."
"What's your name?"
"Elizabeth."
"My name is D-"
The door swung open, and I was dragged by my feet to 'the room of doom' is what the little girl from before said. Burying her body was the worst, she seemed only seven. She had hopes and dreams, but she could never reach them. As I was painfully torched I thought about the people I've met, and brought to this hell hole. I never wanted to, it was either I do what the old man wanted or my whole family would be down here and if watch them die slowly. When I was tied back down to the pole and the old man left I sighed and groaned.
"I'm sorry, I wish I didn't bring anyone here...it's either others get hurt or my whole family while I watch.." I sighed. I heard his chains rattle and then a shift.
"It's okay, I would of made the same decision."
I nodded and tried to get comfortable. Then I felt something being thrown at me, it was a soft warm object.
"What?" I said as I touched the fabric.
"I found it in he corner, I managed to get my restraints off."
I woke up in my bed sweating. I quickly threw on some clothes, and brushed my hair. It was a normal thing for me not to know what I'm wearing, I'd just grab something from the closest and move on.

 It was a normal thing for me not to know what I'm wearing, I'd just grab something from the closest and move on

I went downstairs, and ate some toast. I then went back up to my room and opened Skype, it showed Lynn was online. I clicked call, and waited for an answer. I looked away for a moment and looked back only to be greeted by a girl with medium length white hair.
"Hey!" I smiled waving.
"Hey boo!" She waved back and then we talked for an hour of so. I closed my laptop kid and put Ode To Sleep on my speaker. My body was surrounded by the soft cushion of my black sheets. The door creaked open, and James walked in. He sat next to my motionless body, and then let out a quick breath.
"You need to do this." He breathed out.
"I can't do this." I said a little too sharply
"You're my sister, you can do anything."
"Oh so I'm supposed to date the pe-"
Denis walked in, and then backed out. My world slowed down, and I took in a deep breath. Everything was collapsing, again. I took the pillow from my head and threw it at my brother.
"Get out, and get Denis." I said through gritted teeth. He just walked out, which made me more mad.
He just left?
Are you kidding me?!!!!!!
Denis walked in wearing a grey long sleeve shirt, and ripped up black jeans. He laid next to me, and sighed.
What's with everyone and sighing? It's almost Christmas.
"Hey Denis?" I said moving my head to the right so I was facing him.
"Yes?" He said doing the same.
"You said you where in a band right?"
"Yeah."
"Maybe you could take Danny's place if he leaves."
Denis looked a little shocked, but then his lips formed a smile.
"If your brother and he guys let me in."
"Trust me, they would. If Ben was gay he'd be taking you away from me."
After the words left my mouth I began to blush massively. Denis smirked, and I could tell he was blushing a little bit. It was cute.
"Taking me away from you, huh?" He asked teasing me.
"I-I uh..."
He placed a hand on my cheek, and then went over to my TV. He looked through my DVD's that where filled with my favorite movies. He then put on Corpse Bride, and then laid next to me. Through out the movie I would mouth the words of a line causing Denis to smile. When it was coming to the end I actually spoke the line.
"I was a bride, my dreams where taken from me. But now- but now I've stole them from someone else." I looked over at Denis who was staring at me, and placed my hand on his cheek. "I love you Victor, but you're not mine." I then try and look away dramatically, but failing. Unexpectedly Denis jumps on me, and pins me down so he's on top of me.
"Frankly dear, I don't give a damn." He said quoting an early part of the movie, causing me to burst out laughing. He rolled over and started laughing. I picked out my favorite movie, To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything! Julie Newmar.
(A/N) that's actually my favorite movie and it's really funny.
"You're just a little Latin boy in drag," I said throwing a dress at Denis who was laughing really hard at what Patrick Swayze said. The rest of the day was quoting movies, and laughing.
(a/n) i would of made this longer but i just remembered i have to type something up for social studies