moé

Isaak's p.o.v.

Its Sunday again...this would be the fourth one since I've seen Peyton. God, I hope he is better and rutting it out okay. Isaak thinks.

"Good morning!" I'm greeted by my "brothers"

"Shut the fuck up." I growl. I open the door only to be tackled by a white pup. A huge scent of want,desperation, and a trace of my scent filled the air.

Speak of the devil.

"Isaak!" The pup half moaned, rubbing his snout deeper in my shirt."I...I...I want you to mate me."

The black wolf looked down at the Bastian.

The preacher boy eyed Isaak intently, starting to ground down on the front of my pants.

"Peyton...if...if we..." His scent filled my nose, overwhelming my senses. My bulge began to stand in my pants. His hips ground against it, Peyton being to put on a show for the big bad wolf.

"Oh...Isaak! I want to filled with your pups!" Peyton moaned. "I want your knot."

Isaak hurriedly gets up and pushes Peyton off.

"Peyton... You're not thinking clearly...I think you should go."

"No!!! Please!!! I want this...even if you cheat... I want this."

"Even if I cheat? What if I'd start to make a new family, get mated with my one true mate? Hm...?"

Peyton flinched at Isaak's smile.

"Even if your only a slut to me? Even after you've moved on and mated with someone else, you'll still want my knot? Is that what you want? Me fucking you until your knotted."

"Y-yes! Oh god yes!" Peyton answers as Isaak's dirty talk goes right to his erection.

Peyton's cock had already formed a wet spot in his dress pants.

"Fine. I'll knot you but everyone gets to watch as I wreck your sweet virgin ass."

"Yes anything."

"Then show me how much you want it."

Peyton didn't need to be told twice, quickly pulling the older's pants. He shoves his face in the "v" hip lining, trying to get the scent of the thug deep into his sences. He gingerly takes off the black boxers and stroked the manhood behind it.

"You're bigger than I imagined. I can't wait to feel you deep in me." Peyton says lewdly.
His tongue lapped at the hard, hot cock. His mind buzzed as his mouth pleasured the other, his mating call finally being answered.

Isaak grabs the preacher boy by this white fur, fucking the inside of his cheeks. Peyton moaned content, opening his muzzle wider.

The "brothers" of Isaak watched in awe. The teen never seemed passionate about anything until now. They had watched Isaak fuck a lot of partners while high on drugs or drunk. As far they was concerned, this is the first that they've seen him sleep with someone while sober.

"Mmmmm." Peyton hummed on Isaak's hot muscle as it slicks itself up and buries itself in his throat.

The smell of the oral sex was amazing, making Peyton's eyes roll back. He was completely drunk off of Isaak. Isaak pulls out looking at Peyton with disgust.