i hate heats

Isaak p.o.v.

I work a "paper route" from 6-8, then as a "waiter" from 10 to 4, sleep for 5 hours, then work at a tavern from 9-2 in the morning weekdays. It keeps my mind from thinking about stupid things like finding a mate. On Saturdays, I visit my dad and his gang.

He has custody of me for only a day ever since the "accident" that occurred a couple years ago.

And on Sundays (and sometimes Wednesday, when I feel like it) I go to church.

"Good morning, young lord." My brothers bow in unison, rehearsing their greeting.

"Morning."

"Did you sleep well, my lord?"

" it could have been better."

"Have a good day and please be safe."

"Yeah yeah."

I walk up the church, to a small broken down confession box in the back of the church. Nobody uses it anymore unless you are a horny teenager wanting a quick fuck or a sad person wanting to cry alone. I open the door and the smell of sex hits me.

Peyton p.o.v.

If father figured out that I do this every mating season, he'd hate me for sure.

Every mating season since Isaak has been around is a huge temptation only part. His smell appeals to me like every other male's smell, but I am supposed to get married to a woman of my religion and that of which my father picks? So why...?

"Oh Isaak, I'm soooo hot!" I groan, whine,and complain, rubbing my legs together. He slides open the little window and takes off his shirt.

"Here." He says handing me the article of clothing. I quickly snatch it and press it up against my snout and breath in. My tent in my pants throbbed as I smell Isaak's natural pheromones. I whimper at my weakness as I drop my pants and boxers.

" I want your smell, Isaak. I want to smell you. All of you." I moan, letting my bulge free. I hate heats. They make me so weak.

"You don't mean that."

"I do. I do. I want you so bad." My eyes roll back.

I need to have self control.

I wonder if Isaak thinks this is hot like I do.

I wonder if he's thinking about me.

Or touching himself and thinking of mating me.

I wonder how big he is, compared to mine.

If he was to mate me, would it fit?

"That's just the heat talking."

"I want your knot. I want to be yours!" I rub my "problem" gently.

I end up imaging Isaak bending me over and mating me. Him licking me and tugging at my white fur. I want to tug at his gray bangs and wrap my legs around his waist. I want to kiss him all over...I want to...

My hand went faster to the point where you could clearly hear my desperate mewls and wet, lewd noises of the action. My tail wagging with splendor.

I started to imaging him starting off slow and gentle but as he got more aroused he would get even more desperate and more bold.

I imagined him mercilessly burying himself in me, his black fur rubbing against me. Him growling crude things in my ear that he wouldn't dare to say out loud in public...things he'd only say when we were mating.

My breathing became ragid as i got closer, I don't do this often so really takes a toll on me.

"Peyton?"

"Ooh...Isaak!" I moan, finishing. It takes me a minute to realize what I did."Uh..."

"It fine. "Isaak says, walking out of the stand.

"...what about your shirt?"

"Keep it. You need it more then I do."

Isaak p.o.v.

For the next three weeks, I don't go to church.

The last thing I need is for the preacher's pup thinking that I'll let him sniff me whenever he needs to get off or that I'll be his mate because he's attracted to my scent.

He needs to learn to control himself when he's in heat or he'll spread his legs to anyone who wants a lick.

Its for the best. Even if the only friend (that isn't part of dads gang, an ex of mine, or using me to get something) that I actually have. I don't want this stupid heat to ruin what we got.