You owe me

Jake p.o.v.

Oliver's sooo good. Nothing's better then his mouth as he sucks you off in the morning. Well, maybe at night when i'm deep in his tight ass but...its a very close second.

"Oh, god Oliver~!" I moan as he hums against my knot. He is so perfect. So good. So...

RRRrrriiinnng! RRRriiiiinnng!

My cell phone rings, it sitting on the nightstand next to the bed. I glance over at Oliver who is still continuing with what he was doing. His eyes looked at me challengingly.

It was an "answer the phone and i will make you have the loudest orgasm over the speaker" look.  

I reach over, grabbing the phone, my intention until i see who it is. I sigh.

This is my honeymoon, who could be messaging me now?

Isaak: I need some help.

I blink.

Jake: With what? I'm busy and married. 

Isaak: I fucked up.

Well, obviously. Or else you wouldn't be messaging me.

Oliver's tongue lapped down the base and then his lips tightly sucked on the knob. I groan in frustration, both good and bad.

Jake: Tell me something i don't know.

Isaak: Listen, i just need help.

Ugh.

When Isaak needs help it often ends up being getting rid of the body of someone, roughing someone up for some money, selling some "girls" or retrieving them, or drugs.

Not that i didn't set myself up for this, but really? This would be my third job this month. I have a family know, i can't be dealing with this.

Oliver kissed my length, licking teasingly at the main vein. I thrust up, being greeted by the inside of his cheek and a hum that makes me throb in his mouth.

Jake: Is someone pregnant?

Isaak: No.

Lick. Suck. Nip.

Jake: Dead?

Isaak: No.

Whimper. Suck. Tease.

Jake: Injured?

Issak: No.

"Jakey?" Oliver whimper, making me look away.  "Am i not being sexy enough?"

"Quite the opposite, i'm trying to ignore you so i can finish this conversation, but you're so good."

" Oh. okay." He smiles before going back to sucking my dick. First just the tip, but then the whole length. Then, back to the tip. God, i need to get off the phone!

Jake: is the cops after you?

Isaak: Jake!

I growl, being close and frustrated. I place one hand on Oliver's head, petting him between the ears. I whimper sweet nothings while texting Isaak.

Jake: Dude, this isn't my problem. My family? My job? Those are my problems now.

Isaak: Look dude, You owe me.

I sigh. Dammit..

I come all over Oliver's face.

"Better?"Oliver asks, licking his lips.

"Much."I say, sending my last message before setting the phone on the table stand.

Jake: Fine.