being Isaak's

Isaak rolls over to a sleeping Peyton, whom was attempting to bury himself under Issak to inhale his scent.

Isaak pushes the pup away and groans, god he was needy.

If Peyton was going to be his bitch, he was going to have to lose the preacher boy attitude.

"Hey,I gave you a shirt. Where is it?" Issak asks. He actually really liked that shirt.

"I left it at home..."

"Then get the fuck up. I want my shirt back."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boom!

Issak kicked the door open, startling the church family. The pastor stands up to find the wolf thug leaning against his doorframe.

"Go get my shirt." He barks. Peyton rushes past, head down. He runs up the stairs.

"You are trespassing in an active house of god and if you know what is good for you, you will leave before I call the authorities."

Issak looks at the pastor coldly.

"Shut the fuck up."

The pastor's wife, who was previously doing laundry, oogled Issak. Her laundry was discarded on the floor. Dillan walks out of the kitchen with two of his friends, all three of them stopping in their tracks.

"Damn." One of the friends says.
"Who is that?" Asked the other.
"That...is a nice piece of ass." Dillan says.

Peyton runs down the stairs, sporting the shirt that was previously his pillowcase.

"Such sin will not be tolerated." The pastor hisses."especially not by a son of mine."

"Last time I remember, I'm no son of yours." Peyton spatted.

He pulls Issak close and kisses him raw and passionately, grinding against his big bad wolf. Isaak smirks, grabbing Peyton's ass.

"Now if you excuse me. I'm going home to fuck your son." Issak smirks, ushering Peyton out. The church family watched in awe.

"Damn." Dillan and his mother whispers, nodding in approval.