Lust and pleasure

Peyton's pov:

Isaak: hey

Peyton: Isaak?

Isaak: i want you

Peyton: Right now?

Issak: no, tomorrow. Yes now. Don't you want to see me?

Peyton: Yes. I'll be right there.

I dropped everything i was doing.

" Hey, i'm going out for a bit!"

" Now?" Jake asks, looking at the clock. I run out the door before he asks where i am going.

I arrived at Isaac's out of breath from running the entire way.

3rd p.o.v.

Issak opens the door, unimpressed.

" If you winded by running here, i don't know how you will satisfy my needs."

" i will be able to. I want to satisfy all your needs."

"Did you mean what you texted me?"

" Yes...I love you, issak."

"Me or what i do to you? The idea of being with me?

" Everything. I love everything about you."

" you don't love me. if you did you would give me everything."

" Isaak, you are my everything"

" Is that so?"

Issak pets Peyton's head and Peyton leans into the touch. He steps closer and grips Isaak's shirt. Isaak's touch was electrifying as his fingers slid through his fur, his tail wagged, it thumping on the floor a bit, begging for him to be petted more. Peyton needed this.

" Haven't been touched yet? I thought you would've shacked up by now," he says, pushing Peyton on the bed. Issak glares down at the pup, stroking his finger down his thigh.

" No, Isaak. I'm yours, only you can touch me." Peyton whimpers. Isaak smirks at that.

" Yeah? Make yourself presentable for me."

" What?"

"Get naked."

Peyton blushes, getting up. He shyly takes off his pants, unzipping the fly. He pushes them off onto the ground.

"Wow. Do you plan on seducing me like that?"

" Um...do you want me to?"

"I mean, do you want to get laid?"

Peyton sits up.

" So what did you have in mind?"

" surprise me."

Peyton sulked. Issak was no help. Peyton nods, closing his eyes. He imagined his ideal "session" with Issak. However, over time it has changed.

(What's in Peyton's mind)

What's actually happening

both

Peyton bent over the frame of the bed as Issak looks over him. Isaak fingering him in his tight hole asking if Peyton liked it. Peyton's cock stirs, him thrusting involuntarily as his prostate is molested. Peyton would moan and whimper and Issak would tease him.

Peyton sat still, rubbing his legs together as Isaak watched.

He whimpers gentily.