feli

Oliver p.o.v.

Today I was going to trying on my wedding dress.
Its only noon, with 6 more days before Jake and I are married, and Jake  hasn't lost himself his the heat...yet. Which is impressive... He lasted longer then I expected.

That's perfectly fine on my end. I'll make him beg and then I'll let him paint my face white again. I chuckle, licking my lips.

"Hey, you." Jake says, walking up and planting kisses on my neck. I giggle, turning around a nuzzle under his chin.

"Hey you back."

"I can't wait to see you in your dress. Your going to be so sexy. I might just skip the vows and say my vows so I could..." His hands slide down my back, grabbing my butt.

His nibbles at the sweet spot on my neck, pressing me into the counter. Well I guess there isn't going to be breakfast today.

Nom! Suddenly Jake gets a shiver up his back.

When he turns, he comes to see our daughter, Feli, with his tail in her mouth.

Even though she doesn't have my tan coat or Jake's eyes and is adopted, doesn't make me love her any less.

Maybe one day, Jake will want another baby. I blush at the thought.

"Daddy Oliver? Can I be the ring bear?" She asks, spitting out takes tail.

"I think you mean ring bearer." Jake corrects. I giggle, thinking about our daughter dressed like a bear as she gives us our rings." Besides I thought you wanted to be the flower girl?"

"I can't be both?" She asks, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Of course you can. If you want, but its a big responsibility." I reason.

" I can be responsible! "

"You better be if you want to have a baby brother or sister one day."

"I am and I do! I promise!" She says practically jumping for joy!

"Now be a good girl and go get ready and help me pick out a dress."

"Yessir!"

Jake waits until she was out of the room before turning to me.

"Are you sure? I mean...I love Feli...but.."

"She'll be fine."

"But..."

"What can I do to change your mind?" I ask gently and sensually into his ear, feeling his bulge against my tummy.

"Well...I can think of couple thing you can do.. like- "

"Hurry up daddy Oliver!" Feli calls out, poking her head into the kitchen.

"Be right there!" I call out. I lean up to Jake's left ear. "I'll take care of this..." I trace my fingers against his bulge."later."