family regards

After an hour, Dillan knocks on my door.

"Hey, mother told me to apologize for being mean at breakfast. Its not up to me when it comes to what or who you like."

"Go away."

"Oh come on! I said I was sorry!"

"Well sorry doesn't cut it."

"Fine. Be that way."

I wait to hear him walk away but it doesn't happen. Instead, the door swings open before he bursts in and closes the door behind him. He plops himself down on my bed.

"So...Isaak?"

"H-how did you..."

"That's his shirt." He says, pointing at my pillow. My face turns red,hiding my face in Isaak's natural scent.

"Yeah...so what."

"Oh dude." He says, shaking his head. "Dad is going to..."

"He doesn't know. He won't get to know. He can't..." I freak out.

"Does Isaak know?" He asks I shake my head.

"Oh dude!"

"Well....what am I supposed to say?"Oh hey Isaak, I think your totally hot and every time I see you I want you to knot me until I overflow.""

"Well that's better then nothing!"

"I can't... He likes girls. He's a thug...he's...I can't. "

" Well, you're going to have to."

Isaak's p.o.v.

I wake up to another random woman in my bed. I've had more then enough of my share of women even dabbled in some men, its starting to take interest.

I get up and take a shower and when I come back, she's gone. I sigh in relief.

Good, I didn't want to kick her out.