the deal

Isaak's pov

3 more clients skipped out of their tabs.
Ugh....guess I'll have to find them and hunt them down.

My life was strange, stranger then most. It was unfair and cruel.

It first with my mom, who was your run of the mill drugs addicted proustite. Well, escort...hooker? My dad used her as his own way to use sex to close personal deals. He handled the dealing of drugs, where he dealt them, who he sold to, and things like that. A joker and Harley Quinn kind of thing.

When I was ten, I got my first babe and my first bodyguard.

Her name was Fern and ironically enough,she was a gardener. To most, she wasn't much to look at but to me, her smile said it all.  I wanted her to smile all the time, from the time she woke up til the time she went to bed. Anyone who made her cry would answer to me. She was all I needed.

But reality hit me quick at the age of 12, when Fern got sick and Passion was given to me to replace her.

I bought Fern a house with a big backyard, so she could garden, paid for medication, would come help her from time to time  when she needed something moved or just needed someone to talk to...I was in love...or so I thought...I would never know because one day...she was just...gone.

Her pills left open on the counter, everything left in it place.....but she wasn't home or in a hospital.

I blamed myself. Closed everyone out. Told myself never to love again. But Passion made it clear that I belonged to her.

That I wasn't allowed to mourn for some random flousy. All my pictures of Fern was burned and anything of hers was moved out of the house, the garden dug up.

My first bodyguard was named Conan. He was like a sexy older brother to me. He was my go to guy for everything. I didn't necessarily love him like I loved Fern but he was there for me in ways that most wasn't.

Until he wasn't...

The funeral was closed casket. No one said a word. He was buried and forgotten. Like my feelings. For every bodyguard there was 2 more.

And when I thought I had learned my lesson, I turned around and fell in love again.

Her name was Tonic. She was a dancer(no, not a stripper, there is a difference), who wanted to be seen as a person, not a sex object. She was the reason that I met Jake and Oliver.

She worked at one of the several bars I owned, and I would watch her every performance to make sure no one puts hand on her.

She was the act before Oliver, and while she danced, her eyes was on me.

It wasn't a coincidence that she was jumpy around me, or that she flinched whenever I came up behind her. Or that she didn't like being touched or asked to be walked home.

No....I knew, just as well as everyone did.

"I market them when they are in heat. Its the most profitable time of thee year, and if the costumers pay enough...." Passion explains one night, counting the money and taking her cut.

"And if the dancers refuse?"

"Then they obviously don't need the job or money. Its simple, they are practically whores as it is."

I was the first time I ever got mad enough that I wanted to hit her...but I didn't. Instead, I got in touch with Jake,who was having a problem of his own.

3rd person

"Get your hands off him." Jake growled.

"No way, I paid for some ass. And I'm going to get it." A keidren man growls back, holding on to Oliver.

The door to the back room busts open, Isaak walking in. He looked like he was looking for something. He glances at the three.

"Oliver put your damn clothes on. Jake you and i going to have a fucking talk later. And you... I know about you, your family, and everything I need to know to make your life miserable, painful, and depending how I feel, nonexistent. Now get you hands off my bitch, pay twice the amount your tab is, pray that I am forgiving and doesn't hire a hitman to go after you, and stay the hell away from my clubs." Isaak growls, and leaves.

Fifteen minutes later, you hear tables topple over.

"Everyone pay for your shit and get the fuck out."

It wasn't one of Isaak's greatest days.

Neither was the day Issak almost killed 3 of Passion's guards because she fired Tonic.

Tonic had came over to Isaak's afterwards a cried about how she tried to refuse a customer and Passion told her to "act like the slut she is." 

Then when she got off her shift, Passion had her guards "make up for not putting out the goods."

"Steppers, Dancers, Hookers....all the same thing. Barely even people, just holes filled to earn money to fill their empty lives."

Issak had enough. Breaking the table in front of her, beating the crap out her guards, and pouring her drink on her.

"This is my club, those are my employees, and you are my bitch. And I'll be damned if you or anyone tells me how I treat or run them. They are people, but if they are only holes to you, then you are no better. I OWN YOU! YOU WAS GIVEN TO ME! I DIDN'T EVEN WANT -"

Passion slapped him, storming out in tears.

Later that day, Isaak laid off all the dancers, strippers, and hookers. He played them monthly with advance for any problems they now have and made it so they could have a better life.

He left his fathers house and moved into Fern's old home. He gave Tonic a small cottage out in the middle of nowhere, something she always talked about.

Passion took his place as a drug dealer, and he would clean up her mess by making sure they paved for their drugs, didn't overdose, and get cleaned up when they wanted.

Isaak turned cold however.

He didn't let anyone into his life, or anyone into his heart. He loathed those who had love. He knew first hand what love could get a person, and he wasn't interested.

He could live without it.

Isaak looks over at Peyton.

Or so he thought....but he knew he would regret his decisions later.