"Where is he?"

The whole church looked distraught by the outburst.

"Of whom do you speak?" Peyton's father, asks from his podium.

"Cut the shit. You know what happened to him! DON'T YOU?!?"

"Sir, please calm down, we don't..." one of the sisters says, earning a hostile glare from the wolf.

He growls.

"You hired Passion to do something to him!!!"

Murmurs came from the pews.

Everyone knew that Issak cleaned up after Passion's mess, so hearing a pastor being associated with her let alone paying her was the largest sin in the book.

"Is that true?" Peyton's mother says, her eyes filled with terror.

The pastor looked worried at his congregation.

"Of course not. How dare you accuse me of something so..."

The doors open.

The overwhelming smell of multiple knots and sorrow filled the air.

Peyton, naked and dripping stood at the door, limping and barely able to stand.
His eyes looked broken and he was panting, as if he was probably going to puke or pass out in exhaustion.

"Peyton...?" Issak says, stepping forward. Peyton steps back, fear in his eyes."What happened?"

Peyton whines.

Issak steps closer and Peyton steps back, making him growl.

"What....did...you...do?"

"I only wished for my son to leave his sinful life and come back home." His father said. "I paid Passion to bring my son home."

"Well....look at him...."Peyton flinches at Isaak's anger.

Issak steps closer and when went to move away, Issak growls at him with hostility.

He sniffs him, smelling several different males. He notices the shift Peyton made to cover himself as Isaak's eyes roamed.

"Defiled and naked, waiting for you to take him in and afraid of men. That way he can get married to whoever you throw at him."

Peyton whimpered as Isaak lifts up his tail. Issak growls at the sight and how Peyton squirmed with fear.

He was disgusted.

Peyton wasn't his mate but this was wrong. This is probably the worst Passion has ever done to anyone under Isaak's watch. This was disrespectful in every way.

"How many was there?" Issak asks. "8, maybe. Fucked him raw and knotted all over him to let him know that they own him. Sounds like you paid Passive to rape him."

"I would never condone such a thing!"

"But you condone paying a gang leader into finding our son that you disowned because you couldn't find it in your heart to love and accept like you preach. Or abandoning your child and putting him in danger to be raped while he's in heat. Or..."

"Enough!"

Peyton's mother runs over the her pup, escorting him place to get cleaned up while Dillan is frozen in disbelief. He glares at his father in shame.

"Listen here you punk, you will leave my church and never return. You will leave Peyton to be with his family and keep a good 40 feet space between the two of you. If I see or smell you near my son, I will have you arrested. Do I make myself clear?"

Issak punches Peyton's father in the jaw.

"Like it or not,we are family. Peyton is MY mate. You are always going to smell me on him. And what you did to him is way worse then what I could do to him."