Feli's bday party

When Isaak volunteered to throw Feli's birthday party, Oliver felt uneasy about it. When he heard that a tavern was being opened the same day, he was down right furious... But now...he was pissed.

Isaak invited all of Oliver's old coworkers(the stoppers and bouncers) to Feli's party, the kids from her old orphanage, and Peyton's mom and brother. Without his permission!

Oliver had plans set but Isaak had already arranged party games, the cake, and everything in between. Practically dissing Oliver all together.

He got Feli a party dress and hat, telling her that she is the "boss of the day" and that she gets 3 amazing gifts from him.

The first present was Peyton's breakfast crêpe parfait in bed. Loaded with delicious freshly picked mint and fruit, whipped cream, sugar goodness, the fluffy crêpe was the perfect way to start of a little girls birthday.

Next he let Feli ride around town in a horse drawn carriage, giving her some money to spend on toys and clothes, time playing at playgrounds, and time to enjoy herself before the party.

And what a party, it was.

Ribbons and steamers everywhere, paper lanterns and noise makers, party dresses and music. Feli was amazed at the hugeness of the party.

A buffet in her honor, consisting of all  her favorite dishes and drinks. The smell of freshly grilled beef kabobs, braised pork, cheese fondue, crab legs,grilled shrimp, ham and turkey with cheese slices, and freshly made bread slices.

Games like bobbing for apples, firecrackers, limbo, pin the tail on the donkey, and a piñata.

Last but not least, the cake.

A large three tiered red velvet cake with buttercream icing decorated with the drizzle of dark chocolate evenly on each layer, chocolate dipped strawberries, and chocolate curls and sugar pearls around the rim.

It wasn't the homemade marble cake that Oliver made every year for Feli but Feli loved it just as much.

Feli couldn't believe her eyes. The pretty girl she met on the streets one day rolls on her birthday cake, wearing a maid outfit that read "The perfect birthday present". She didn't seem happy until she saw Feli.

" Happy Birthday, Birthday girl." Emma says, leading Feli up to blow out the candles with a wink.

Feli takes a deep breath, thinking about all the wishes she had.

She wished everyone to be happy, for everyone to be loved, and be with their loved ones. Maybe a baby sister. Oh! And a kiss from a certain bastain.

When she blows out her candles, Emma ruffled the cubs hair and pecks her on the lips , making her blush.

"Oh, Feli, meet Emma. She is going to be your best friend for now on, and will be living with you as she takes care as the tavern." Isaak says. "So....how's your party?"

"This is the best birthday ever!!" Feli cheers.