Parental conflict

Peyton's pov:

"So what do you think of this?" I say holding up a t-shirt and dress shirt combo.

"Nice but you need pants to go with it." Oliver says before tossing me a pair of jeans.

"Go try them on"

"Ok," I say walking away to go to the dressing room.

I come back and ask Oliver if he likes it or not.

"It's good but...button the shirt and throw this on," he says tossing me a leather jacket with a grey hood

"Nice i like it,"i say looking in the mirror

"Hold on,"Oliver says as he unbuttons the top 2 buttons on the dress shirt

"Purrrrfect" oliver says as he starts wag his tail

"Now on to the next outfit," he says tossing 5 outfits at me all similar but different. Then we proceed to checkout and Oliver pays for all of the clothes.

"Thanks again," i say

"You thank me to much. Like i said, its no problem. Now we need to get you some soap. You kinda smell like Isaak. Luckily there is a store right across the street that sells soap." he says

"You and jake smell like each other so what's the deal if I smell like Isaak....I love him."

"You smell like desperation...That and I don't like issak so I don't want to be smelling him every day" Oliver says with a rather disapproving tone.

" Well I guess they are letting faggots be everywhere nowadays."

"DAD What are you doing here?!?!?"

"Don't call me that! You are no son of mine! No son of mine would disgrace God like you did." he yells at me. I get scared and hide behind Oliver.

Olivers pov

"WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO TALK TO YOUR SON LIKE THAT!"

"And who might you be another one of -"

"DON'T EVEN GO THERE. I have half a mind to claw your throat out and -"

Peytons pov:

" Big bro!" Dillan calls out, wearing one of what used to be my shirts.

"H-Hey" I smile, not looking him in the eye. Mother appears behind him, her eyes filling with tears when she sees me.

"Let's get out of here. The amount of sin before me is overwhelming." Father spats.

Reluctantly Dillan usher's mother away, the two looking sorrowfully at me.

I started to cry after they left.

"You love them don't you...and hearing your dad talk to you that way must really upset you," Oliver says with a look of sympathy on his face.

If only it was just that.