tickled

Peyton lays still on Issak's bed, twiddling his fingers. It's been weeks since Issak has slept with him in the bed, let alone intimately. He knew that he was trying to be considerate by getting him help but... Peyton has an itch only Issak could scratch.

"Issak?" Peyton whimpers.

"Yeah?"

"I... it's nothing."

"You wouldn't have said anything if it was nothing." Issak scoffs. "What's up?"

"It's just... we haven't..."

Issak cocks an eyebrow at the young cub before seeing his flustered face.

"Are you sure you're up for it?"

"I... I am."

Issak seriously doubted it, considering Peyton still jumped when he came around the corner unannounced and touched him without permission.

"Alright. Prove it."

Peyton's ears perk, him crawling into Issak"s lap. He basks in the wolf's presence before kissing him and rubbing his fingers up his abs. Only to have the wolf jump.

"Hm?" Peyton whimpers, brushing his fingers against the gangster's ribs once more. Issak lets out a small whine.

"Quit it."

"Quit what? I didn't do anything." Peytons says, rubbing around the area, causing the wolf to laugh, trying to push Peyton off.

Peyton blushes at the loud booming laugh, it sending a wave a heat to his face. He continues to tickle the others sides to hear his laughter.

"Peyton! Peyton! Peyton, i'm serious." Issak say, grabbing the cubs wrists and pressing him to the bed with a growl. Peyton's face was full of fear, causing the wolf to get up.

"Where are you going?"

"Out. Take a shower or something. I'm not in the mood."