Unrelenting Passion

Issak p.o.v.

Passion stands at the door, twirling her tail around. She sniffs the air.

"Another slut, Issak?" She sneers, inviting herself in.

She looks around before ordering one of my "brothers" to make her some tea. She reminds him to do it the "proper" way. "So unfaithful."

"What do you want, Passion?" I growl.

"You know it's mating season, right?" She says, fluttering her eyelids. She rolls her hips. "Since we are lovers and is bound to be married soon..."

" So you just want to get laid. Is that it?"

"No... of course not!?!" she scoffs. " Unlike you, i don't think about sex, tramps, and whores all day. What i am worried about is us..."

Her eyes looked at me, burning with hatred.

" I need to know that you are going to be able to commit."

" I..." i fall silent.

It's not like i wanted to get married to Passion, or that i don't care about what i did to Peyton... but this is what was planned for me since birth. No one asked me. Personally, i just wanted to live my life and let it take its course.

"You what?" she growls.

" Even when we are married, i don't have to do shit for you other then take care of you. I didn't ask for this. I have other things to worry about."

" Oh? Knock up on of your bitches?"

" Get the fuck out." I snap.

"Fine." she says casually, shrugging her shoulders as if i gave her a satisfactory answer."But know where you stand and what your place is. You are a gang leader and i am a the daughter of your providers. If you are unfaithful and i figure out who this mistress is, i will not only kill the bitch but i will make sure she knows where she stands."

I cringe at her threat, knowing exactly what that meant.

Her tail caresses me as she walks out the door, her looking back oh so slightly.

I shudder, it feeling as good as it did wrong.

She wasn't the Passion i knew when we were little, she's changed in the worst way possible.

Passion p.o.v.

" So?" asks my male carriage driver.

" He has another hussy."

" Unacceptable!" he hisses.

" Don't worry. He won't have her for long." I smirk.