Sins erased

"So you'll pay me to cleanse your son of sin?"

"Yes. My wife is distressed about the abomination. I will not tolerate him until he changes his ways."

"I see."

It was a Sunday, but since neither Peyton or Isaak went to church anymore, it didn't really matter what day it is.

The streets was mostly empty due to mass and not a lot was going on at shops or stores.

Peyton was at the grocery store buying the ingredients for dinner tonight. He wanted to make something really special because Isaak looked very upset when he left this morning.

He knew he shouldn't leave the house unless escorted but Isaak's brothers scare him. The way they were always around, that they drop everything they are doing with a phone call, and how beefy and scary looking they are...

Not that Peyton was looking. His eyes was for Isaak only.

"I've never had curry before..." says a guy in his ear. "I bet its hot and delicious...like you."

Peyton steps back and turns around to find Passive a several of her guards. Her face said, " lets take this outside." as subtly as a car crash on steroids.

Passive had Peyton pinned into a corner outside in the alley way, blocking it off from the naked public eye.

"W-what do you want?" Peyton asks.

"I have a request to cleanse a certain preacher boy of his sinful lust of cock. So i thought the best way to do that is by giving him a life's worth of it in a day. Or in better words..."

She knees Peyton in the ribs...him falling to his knees...

"My guards are going to fuck the gay out of you. And then, you are going to go home to leave Isaak, get married to one of my girls, and live a perfect straight life with your family."

Peyton's eyes go wide as the guards come closer, wondering who would wish this upon him.

Isaak came home, calling out to Peyton. He finds it weird that the pup didn't answer him before he goes to take a shower, then gets worried when he doesn't smell anything cooking.

After looking around the house, he started beating the shit out of the " brothers" that was supposed to be watching over him.

His phone rings, showing the most disturbing picture when he answers.

Bitch: always the sluts, huh?

Peytons mind could think straight. The smell of unwanted sex overwhelmed his senses.

His fur soiled with various amounts of knot. His hips and jaw was sore from brutal treatment. He was stretched out and bred so many times, his prostate abused as he was fucked raw.

His body was filled with shame and dread as his became aroused and eventually came multiple times. Now his stomach and cock hurt as he was forced to have dry orgasms.
There was a point that he heard a camera go off, but he couldn't turn his head or shout in protest.

At the moment, he wondered if there was a god.

If he was watching.

And what he could have possibly have done to deserve this.

"Alright now, boys. Don't break him." Passive chuckles. "Isaak's already going to go feral as it is."

Peyton's body is dropped to the ground,the guards getting re-dressed and retreating.

"And don't forget,pup. This can happen again if you decide to stray. Its best that you go home. Daddy's waiting for you to apologize."

Isaak had his goons look around for Peyton while he consulted his parents and church.

"Where is he?!?" Isaak barked, kicking the church doors open.