Chapter Six

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ah, ah, aaaah! Fuck...mmm harder Kakarot...right there please touch me there..."

Vegeta blushes and shuts his eyes tightly, he squeezes his cock tightly, he strokes it quickly then slow, he whimpers and moves his fingers in and out, he brushes against his sweet spot and squeals, he pants and fingers himself harder, rubbing his prostate roughly, his toes curl, he twitches and spasms making his bed squeak with the rough moves every time he arches, he feels the delicious, tight orgasm and pulls his fingers out, he grunts feeling the sensation go away, it was so frustrating, Bulma won't come back from work until next day, he puts his index finger over the tip and rubs it, moaning and feeling his hole trying to swallow something that isn't there. With a frustrated sigh he remembers Mr. Son's order.

"Vegeta when you're alone I want you to masturbate just so you can train yourself to keep up with me."

Since that day he's been doing it, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, but now he needed a little help, sliding on his small white briefs and walks out his room.

"Bulma? You home yet?"

Vegeta smiles when no one answers and grabs the phone, he memorized Mr. Son's number, when he hears his voice he slumps on the couch and pulls his briefs down and spreads his legs, he pulls his shirt up above his nipples.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Son"

"Hello, Vegeta, I knew you would call me..."

"Kakarot...I need your help."

"How may I be of service?"

"I need you to make me cum." He smiles and rubs his wet entrance.

"You want this man to help you clinch around the invisible me? Maybe I should just go to you and bury myself in your hungry hole."

Vegeta licks his lips and smiles, his eyes lidded with lust, he starts to finger himself again, his hips move up and down slowly, he moans into the phone and bucks his hips tightening around his fingers imagining Mr. Son penetrating him, holding his legs wide open and pounding into him, he listens to that voice and groans, he says ride me and Vegeta moves his hips faster, begging Kakarot to fill him up with his sticky, hot seed.

Bulma pushes her boyfriend out the door and closes the door silently making sure Vegeta doesn't hear them.

"Shh...I think It's better if you go away."

"We should do that when we talk on the phone."

"Shut up!" She whispers and covers his mouth

"Mmm?"

"I can bet just anything that he is talking to Mr. Son!"

"Is that bad?"

"Yes! We don't know who Mr. Son is! He's just some guy who made a lot of money...but what it he's wrinkled and pervert like Roshi?"

"Gross."

"Exactly."

Vegeta grabs the dildo and shoves it in his red entrance, a whiney moan escaping his lips, he curls his toes and pulls the dildo out before slamming it back in, Kakarot's voice filling his ears, he pinches one of his nipples and moves his hand fast and hard.

"Oh, Kakarot...harder...ha, aah, faster please."

"You're on top what do you want to do?"

"I'm gonna cum! Ah, ah, ah, ah!"

"Not yet, show your body that you want to keep playing with me."

Vegeta pulls the toy out and pants heavily, his orgasm vanishes quickly, that was the third one, he sits on the toy and starts to ride it, not caring that his neighbors would hear him or if Bulma caught him he slammed his ass down hard before bringing it up and swallows it slowly.

"Fuck..." he gasps and grinds "oh my G-God...Kak...aaah..."

"Yes...Mr. Ouji"

"D-don't be mean to me, ngh, oh ah, please, can I cum?"

"...you may, I want to hear your voice."

Slamming up and down, making his ass shake with every thrust, he sits and clinches tightly, toes curl hard and his eyes roll back, his slim figure arches and he throws his head back, his orgasm hits him harder making him squirt all over the table, his chest and couch, he pants and picks up the phone.

"Kakarot?"

"I'll see you next week."

"Y-yeah...I'll go to your house."

"Alright...ciao."

Vegeta is lift listening to the long beep sound on the other side, was Kakarot bored of him?