Chapter Thirty Three

"Is he seriously that much of a big deal?" Bulma asks with a smile, she already knew the answer but teasing her short friend was preach.

"Bulma~, I already said yes a thousand times, like..." Vegeta when he eyes the mysterious man.

"Musical description. Quickly."

"Jazz. Piano."

"Damn." Bulma eyes the man too.

If Kakarot Son were an instrument, he would be a classic piano, why? A piano was, classic, most importantly, sophisticated, beautiful and played smooth music that could change radically into something totally different.

"Mr. Son is like all those women described him to be, he's very intimidating and charming in his own ways..."

"He is so much more than you expected him to be, right?" The blue haired woman smiles.

"...he's like...the sensation of melting hot chocolate against your tongue."

Bulma couldn't help but glue her eyes to the man she only knew by business name, what was his profession, story, age and real name? Vegeta lied telling her not even he was aware, what she didn't know was that some of those things not even he knew, other than that...he didn't want her butting in their awkward relationship and turning it into some love triangle where both he and her wanted the same third person.

"Geets, do you think-?"

"Look at the time! I'm sorry Bulma but this is the hour where I cook him dinner and he doesn't like it when others distract me."

"I won't do that, I would like to get to know him and maybe eat some of your food you lying maggot."

He remembered lying to her about not knowing how to cook, fuck.

"But not even I can join him, please Bulma give me a break."

"Fine, fine, fine, I'm leaving!" She giggles and grabs her stuff, making her way to the door with Vegeta behind her.

"Ms. Briefs? You're leaving?"

Vegeta cursed from deep inside himself, why didn't he just declined Bulma's question on coming to visit him? Ugh, now she would have to stay.

Bulma ran her eyes hungrily all over Mr. Son's body, she wanted to get on her knees pull his pants down and suck, what seemed to be, his 10 inch cock, the black suit around him being a second skin ready to be peeled off, the red tie around his neck, hugging it the way she would have her arms round his neck, the simple sight got her insides pulsing with need to be rammed into.

"Well...I could stay for dinner." She took the first step and ran her slender, manicured, index finger from his Adam's apple to his chest.

"If you have nothing better to do...be my guest." Mr. Son spoke with the same polite tone, but Vegeta noticed that he toned his intimidation down.

"Hmmm, maybe next time, I have to go back to my boyfriend."

"That's too bad, it would've been lovely to have you join me for dinner this evening."

Bulma giggled, she was now holding onto his tie, stroking it and pulling him closer and closer until her huge breasts were touching his chest.

That son of a bitch, Vegeta thought as he stormed back into the kitchen, he was furious, feeling that hot steam would come out of his ears any second like some teapot, he's never felt the need to cry over a lover, thinking that was nonsense but right now that nonsense was necessary. Me? Seriously Kakarot? There was no us in the sentence he just used, that was enough. Slowly lowering his head when the door clicked closed, he couldn't let this weakness show, he chopped some carrots in small cubes and poured them into the pot.

Kakarot walked in the kitchen with his handkerchief wiping off blood red lipstick from his mouth, today he felt like helping Vegeta cook, he pulled out some raw meat from the freezer and left it in the sink, there was some sort of choking atmosphere in the air, looking over his shoulder he noticed Vegeta was too silent.

"Vegeta?"

"...what?"

"Are you alright?"

"No, I'm not."

"What's wrong?" Mr. Son leaned against the counter and tugged on his wrinkled tie.

"Did she offer you sex? Or are you going to see her back in the apartment to fuck her? Well guess what Mr. Son...you won't find me here when you come back."

"She offered me sex, yes, I won't deny that, she offered to sucking me off, whatever that might mean and she also kissed me just a few minutes ago, she's beautiful I couldn't keep my hands off her."

"Then go! Ok! I don't care anymore! You can fuck her all you want! Get her pregnant, have a family and die together!"

"Why are you crying if you don't care?"

"Because it hurts, you asshole! I'm tired of you using me! I've had enough of you letting every woman kiss and touch you while I can't even do that unless I ask!"

"Vegeta."

"And another thing! Your friend Chichi called today! She asked me when are you going to take her to dinner this weekend! She thought I was your fucking servant, hilarious! Am I not enough for you?! What do I have to do to get you to notice me?! Is it because I'm not a woman?!"

Kakarot watched the teenager break in tears and sobs, he remained silent, simply watching Vegeta spill his bruised heart out, it was a unique sighting, the young male stepped forward clinging to his suit jacket, his black orbs shining in tears, bottom lip quivering.

"Vegeta, don't put yourself down like that."

Why can't you have eyes only for me? Vegeta felt like screaming that into his face and then maybe knee him in the gut for all the humiliation.

Vegeta felt his head being gently pushed up against a hard chest, hiccuping he closed his eyes as Kakarot ran his fingers through his black locks, slowly he began to relax feeling a weight fall off his shoulders, but there was still something going unsaid. Kakarot squeezed his hip, his long slender fingers rubbing Vegeta's nape, he had to cancel his weekend dinner with Chichi or he may never see Vegeta again.

Vegeta pulled away after waiting in vain for an apology, he turned back to the counter and chopped down some vegetables into small cubes, then felt Mr. Son's presence disappear, his heart sunk down into his stomach, he could hear Kakarot speaking on the phone about cancelling some dinner reception.

"That doesn't count...idiot." Vegeta whispered to the boiling water.