Unexpectedly-2

Chapter Two

"Stop," she said once I pushed her on her bed.

I stopped kissing her neck and looked at her, breathless.

"I don't think this is right," she began.

I didn't move my gaze from hers.

"But let's make our time worth it," she finished.

I nodded and leaned down to kiss her again.

**

I woke up with my arms around Chelsea. Her face was pressed against my chest and her hair was slightly covering her face. I used my hand to put the strands of her hair behind her ear.

She stirred before opening her eyes and smiling at me.

All of a sudden, somebody knocked on her door and her eyes widened.

"Chelsea! Are you still sleeping?"

"Um, yeah! Hold up," she responded.

Then she looked at me with wide eyes.

"I sort of need you to get dressed and hide in my closet," she said quietly and apologetically.

I just chuckled as I got up and got dressed. I looked over at Chelsea and saw that she was also getting dressed. I tore my eyes away from her because I could feel the desire coming back.

After she and I was dressed, she opened her closet door and I walked in there. She closed it afterwards and soon the person knocked again.

"Chelsea! We need to go!"

"Five minutes! You can go in the car first!" she replied.

I heard her groan and I chuckled silently. Then I heard a door close and soon, the closet door was opened.

"What was the point of me hiding in your closet?" I asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. I thought she was going to come in or something," she laughed apologetically.

"Where are you going?" I questioned as she was zipping up her suitcase.

"I'm leaving," she replied.

Suddenly I remembered that she just came here to visit.

"Where do you live?"

"I live in Washington," she answered, looking at me.

"That's nice," I replied.

She grabbed her things and started rolling her suitcase towards the door. I grabbed the suitcase from her and rolled it outside of the hotel room.

"Thanks," she said once she locked the door.

We walked down the corridor and then went down to the first floor. She checked out then turned to me.

"Well, I have to leave. It's sort of weird how this feels so comfortable, but thank you for a great night," she smiled.

"Thank you too," I winked.

"I hope someday we will see each other again," she laughed lightly.

I leaned in and kissed her cheek then we said our goodbyes.

After she left, I drove home thinking about last night.

What came over me? I thought.

I was so confused by my actions. Never have I actually spent the night with a girl for the passed 2 years.

I shook my head.

Once I got home, I took a shower before I decided to find something to eat.

"Would you like some breakfast Mr. Casher?" My housekeeper, Brenda, asked.