Unexpectedly-7

Chapter Seven

"This seems like a nice spot," I said, showing Chelsea a picture.

She took it from me and looked at it.

"The neighborhood isn't bad and on the plus side, there's a park nearby there. She will have a good business, " I said.

"We can check it out," she offered.

"Great, do you want to go now?"

"Sure. Why not," she smiled.

We both stood up and I lead her out of my company to my car. As I opened the door for her, her phone rang.

"Hello?"

She smiled at me and got in. I closed the door after her and I walked to my side. I got in and turn on the engine.

"Sorry Kali. I'm a little busy right now. Maybe tomorrow alright?" Chelsea replied before she hung up.

As I pulled out of the parking lot, she turned to me.

"Watch, I bet you that not even in a minute she's going to call you," she smirked.

About five seconds later after Chelsea said that, my phone started to ring. I quickly turned my head and looked at her. She laughed quietly as I put on my bluetooth and answered.

"Leo," Kali greeted.

"Hey Kali. What's up?"

"I'm really bored. Can we hangout?"

"I can't. I'm working right now," I replied.

"Well, can I come to your office and hangout?" she asked hopefully.

"No, I'm not in my office. I'm driving somewhere," I said.

"Tell me, please?"

"Sorry, Kali. See you at home tonight," I chuckled.

"Fine. I'll just call and ask Rick then," she grumbled before she hung up.

I took the bluetooth off and chuckled at Kali's interesting behavior.

"Told you," Chelsea laughed.

I turned to her and smirked. Then I continued driving to our destination.

Once we got there, I got out and opened the door for her. She thanked me as I closed the door. I put my hands in my pockets as we walked to the open field of dirt.

"Beautiful!" she said in awe.

"I didn't expect to find such a beautiful place in just a day," I complimented looking around.

Chelsea turned to me and smiled.

"Thank you," I said sincerely.

"Always," she replied.

I smiled at her and then looked around again.

"I've always wanted to do this," Chelsea said.

I turn to her and saw that she dropped her purse. Then she lifted her arms above her head, closed her eyes, and smiled. Just then, a breeze blew through her hair. She looks so free and relaxed.

I look up and closed my eyes. Then I inhaled a breath. Another breeze came by. I smiled and look back at Chelsea.

When I turned to her, I saw that she was already smiling at me.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked her.

"You should ask yourself that first," she smirked before she picked her bag up and started walking towards the car.

Why was I smiling? I thought as I followed her back to the car.

"So, what do you think? Yes or no?" she asked, leaning on the door.

"I'll put it into consideration," I smirked.

Chelsea laughed and walked to her side of the car. I followed her and opened her door. Once she got in, I closed her door and walked back to my side and got in.

"Want to grab some lunch?" I asked casually.

"Shouldn't I go get ready for the Winter Ball event?"

"Don't need to look that good for me. You still got time anyways," I smirked.

"Whatever you say," Chelsea said as she rolled her eyes.

I chuckled at her as I took us to a place to eat.

**

"Thanks for lunch," she smiled as I closed her door after she got out of the car.

"Thanks for finding a good place that I could put into my consideration," I smiled.

"No problem! There's still more places too," she said as we started walking towards my house.

"Just remember to not tell Kali," I said before I opened the door.

Chelsea nodded, "I'll see you tonight."

"See you tonight," I smiled.

I closed the front door and drove back to my office.

Once I got inside, I went to my couch and took off my blazer. Then I draped my blazer over it and walked to the table in front of it. I picked up the picture of the land that Chelsea and I picked and put it in the file that contained the information on my project. Then I put those other pictures on top of the file after I closed it and put all those information inside a folder.

I walked to my desk and put the folder into my briefcase. Suddenly, a knock sounded on my door.

"Come in," I said as I sat down.

"Leo!" Rick said, coming in.

"What's up man?" I asked.

"Just trying to kill time before the event. What about you?" he asked me as he sat down on my couch.

"Just about to head out in a bit," I replied.

"Cool. I'll just stop by later to pick up Kali then," Rick said standing up.

"Alright. See you in a bit," I said to him as he walked out.

I put my laptop in my briefcase and grabbed my blazer from the couch before I walked out of my office. Once I locked the door, I got down to my car and drove home.

"Good evening, Mr. Casher," Brenda greeted once the door opened.

"Good evening, Brenda. Remember to just call me Leo. No need to be formal," I smiled as I walked in.

"Sorry, Leo," she said apologetically

"It's fine," I answered, walking towards my room.

"Sir, would you like dinner?" she asked stopping me.

"They are serving at the event. Thank you though. You should go home and sleep," I answered.

"Thank you," she said before walking away.

I continued my way to my room. About half way there, Kali stopped me.

"You can't look at her right now. Like I said, don't drop your jaw," she smirked.

"I promise you that I won't," I smirked before entering my room.

"I doubt that! I bet you a shopping trip," she called after me.

"A bet it is then," I said.

"You're losing," Kali smirked before disappearing into Chelsea's room.

And I did lose.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys! Even if this is a short chapter, I hope you enjoyed it!! I promise to try and get back on track. I love you all! Please stay with me. Remember to vote or comment! Check out my bio! Much love, Pachee.