Unexpectedly-4

Sorry for the long wait! Thanks to those sticking and reading to this story! I appreciate it a lot! Thanks loves!:)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Four

After signing some files that were given to me, I decided to check the times for the flights coming in for a week in California today. Let's just say that Kali could've told me earlier than last minute to book 2 flights for today because it gave me no time to get ready for them. Once I bought the tickets, I decided to call her to let her know.

"I love you, Leo!" Kali yelled into her phone after I told her the information.

"Will you stop yelling? My ear hurts and I swear my phone's speakers will burst," I chuckled.

"Sorry. I'm just excited," she said apologetically.

"It's alright. So, did you and your friend pack already?"

"Yeah," she said.

"Alright, your flight is at 4pm and you're landing at 7pm. As of right now, you got 2 hours to get everything you need. Rick and I will pick you guys up, alright?"

"No," she said sarcastically.

"You know, I can always cancel the flight," I said.

"No! Leo, please?"

"Don't cry. I was just kidding," I chuckled.

"Mean," she replied.

"Well, I have to work. I will see you soon. Have a safe flight," I said before hanging up.

I turned my attention back to the files on my desk.

It informed me that I needed to make a project soon. I was thinking about building a café and letting Kali be the owner of it since she always wanted one when she was in high school.

Maybe I might do that, I thought.

As I read and signed some more files, somebody knocked on my door and came in. I looked up from the files and saw an incredibly sexy woman standing there.

"Lorane Swen, how lovely to see you here," I smirked.

"Leo Casher, it's very lovely," she said seductively.

I stood up from my seat and walked towards her. Once I reached her, I trailed my fingers up her arm. I heard her take in a breath and I smirked to myself.

"What brings you here?" I whispered in her ear.

"I want you," she said before she smashed her lips against mine.

I kissed her back and pushed her against the wall. Then I broke the kiss.

"Sorry, not in my office. Maybe we can do this some other time," I smirked before I sat back down at my desk.

"Y-You. Ugh, screw you!" she said as she left my office angrily.

Women, I thought as I chuckled to myself sliently.

About two hours later, it was already 5pm. I decided to head home and take a shower before I pick Kali and her friend up from the airport. I didn't need to book any hotel for them since I have extra rooms in my house. Once I was ready, I decided to call Rick.

"Are you ready?" I asked once he answered his phone.

"Yeah, just pick me up whenever you want," he said before he hung up.

I decided to check my emails on my phone before picking Rick up. It seem like I got an email from that mysterious woman I've been talking to for about a year now. I pressed on it.