Unexpectedly-18

Chapter Eighteen

A week ago was when I came back. After a couple of days, Chelsea finally persuaded me to go see my parents. Why did it take so long? Well, I didn't want to disappoint them. Just like what Chelsea's dad, Josh, said. When you're gone for a long time and you return, you can't just butt into their life again after they have already healed from your so called death.

Now, we are headed to meet Drake. I just wanted to thank him for helping her when I wasn't around. I haven't forgotten the fact that he tried to hit on her though.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Chelsea asked as she came out of the car and held onto my arm.

"Well, he did save you when your car broke down," I answered.

"But," she began.

I leaned down and kissed her lips.

"No buts," I smirked before we walked into the restaurant.

Chelsea rolled her eyes and I chuckled.

When the waiter led us to our seats, Drake wasn't here yet, so we sat down and waited. I told him that he could leave and he nodded. But, he turned and stared at Chelsea. She squirmed uncomfortably.

I cleared my throat.

The waiter's face turned red and he walked away.

"That was awkward," she laughed.

I leaned back and studied her. She had on a red V dress. It was revealing and that made me feel uneasy with other guys staring.

"What?" she asked, biting her lip.

"Stand up," I said.

Chelsea pushed her chair back and stood up.

"Turn around," I announced.

"No. People are staring," she whispered.

"Exactly," I smirked.

"What?"

I stood up and took off my blazer. Then I walked over to Chelsea and put it over her shoulders.

"Keep that there so people will stop staring," I whispered in her ear.

She nodded and let out a shaky breath.

"Although, you do look sexy," I smirked.

Chelsea's face turned red and I kissed her lips before we both sat back down.

"Maybe you shouldn't say those things in public," she said.

"Just wanted to let you know," I chuckled.

She blushed.

"Sorry I'm late," Drake said, showing up.

Chelsea and I stood up and I shook his hand.

"That's alright," I said before sitting back down again.

"Drake Dash," he greeted.

"Leo Casher," I replied.

"Nice to meet you," he nodded.

Through the dinner, we talked about business. When we were done, I paid the bill and stopped Drake outside before he left.

"Hey," I said, grabbing onto his shoulder.

"What's up?"

"I just wanted to thank you for offering Chelsea for a ride. Although, maybe you went a little too far," I answered.

"Leo," Chelsea whispered.

"I agree. Maybe I went a little overboard, but who wouldn't when the woman is single and sexy?"