Unexpectedly-3

Chapter Three

Once I got in my house, I turned on my laptop. I decided to check my emails on there. I replied back to most of the emails. When I was about to click another one, an ad caught my eye.

Have some time to kill? Come here!

Why not? I do have time to kill anyways, I thought as I typed in the website. Once I got to it, I had to tell my age and gender. Then I wrote down my email and pressed an 'ok' button.

I stood up and got myself a cup of water. After that, I walked back and sat down with my laptop. I clicked on my email again and there was a couple of new emails. I clicked on the first one.

Hello, my name is Sandy. It seems like you want a friend;) We can be friends hehehe:D Your picture is so sexy, oh my god:P Email me back soon baby;)

Yeah, that's not going to happen, I shuddered as I clicked on the next one.

Yo! You can call me Sugababy. Cause I'm made of suga baby! Mmm mmm mm. Oh boy, you so fine. Will you be mine? Damn. Damn. Damn. I'd eat you up;) Reply back to this Sugababy!

What the hell? This is even creepier, I thought as I clicked on the next one.

Boredom kills at work! I really need to kill time.

At least she wasn't creepy like those other people, I thought as I clicked on the 'reply' button.

Hey, the funny part is that I'm also using this to kill time. So, why won't you tell me your name?

After I wrote that, I pressed the 'send' button. Then my phone started ringing.

"Hey," I answered.

"Leo. Club again tonight?" Rick asked.

"Why not," I replied.

"Great. See you in an hour," he said before he hung up.

I closed my laptop then got up to shower. Once I was done, I got dressed and sat back down on my couch. After awhile, I got bored of waiting so I opened my laptop and saw that I recieved a new email.

Really? That's cool. And I just don't think it matters. What are you up to?

So mysterious. I like it though, I thought.

Mysterious, I like that. And what am I up to? About to go hang out with my friend. The usual. What are you up to?

After writing that, I sent it.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. I closed my laptop and opened the door. It revealed Rick.

"Hey," Rick said.

"Hey," I replied.

"Hello, Mr. Sander and Mr. Casher. Would you like dinner?" Brenda ask peering from the doorway.

"Not tonight, Brenda. We're heading out. You can go ahead and go home too if you want," I smiled.

"Thanks though," Rick added.

"You're welcome. And okay. Thank you," Brenda said as she left.

"Alright. Let's go," Rick said.

Rick drove us to the same club that we went last night and whispered to the guard to let us in again. Once we were inside, there were already some people drunk.

"Let's grab a drink," I said as we walked to the bar.

We got our drink in a while and sat down on the stools.