Unexpectedly-5

Chapter Five

As my alarm rang, I turned it off and got out of bed. I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then I went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

"Good morning, Mr. Casher," Brenda said once she saw me.

"Good morning, Brenda. Remember to call me Leo. But can you please make breakfast?" I asked, smiling.

"Of course. Would you like coffee too?" She asked.

"I was about to make some," I replied.

"Nonsense. I will make it. You can get ready for work," she smiled politely.

"Thank you," I smiled before walking back to my room.

On my way back, a body collided with mine. I held the person's arms to steady her. Her hands were on my chest and she was staring at it. Then she trailed her eyes up and met my face.

"Are you done checking me out?" I smirked.

"Who said I was?" She blushed.

"I could tell since you're still holding onto me," I whispered in her ear.

Her eyes widened and before she could let go, I pushed her against the wall.

"What are yo-"

I cut her off with my lips. She tried to push me away but I wouldn't budge.

Then she stopped and bit my lip, hard.

"What the hell?" I asked as I lick the blood off my lip.

"Serves you right," she smirked before walking back into her room.

Fiesty, I thought and smirked before I went inside my room and got dressed.

Once I got my suit on, I grabbed my suitcase and walked into the kitchen. I turned and caught a glimpse of Kali and Chelsea eating breakfast.

"Hey Leo!" Kali said once she saw me.

"Good morning," I smiled as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

"What happened to your lip?"

"Nothing," I answered.

"It's swollen," she rolled her eyes.

"I ran into my door earlier," I shrugged.

At the corner of my eye, I could see Chelsea smile faintly.

"Stupid," Kali said.

She realized what she said and pretended to cough.

"You going to work soon?" She ask after her fake attempt of covering up what she said.

"Yeah. What are you guys planning to do?" I asked casually while I leaned on the counter and took a sip from my drink.

"Bring you lunch," she said innocently.

I raised an eyebrow and Chelsea covered her laugh by coughing.

"Fine, I wanted to go shopping. Then I was going to bring you lunch," she sighed.

"Only you?"

"And Chelsea," she smiled.

"You can go. I'm taking the car to work though. And speaking work, bye," I smirked as I got up and made my way towards the door.

"Stupid," Kali muttered under her breath.

Chelsea laughed quietly.

"I heard that," I said before closing the door and heading to work.

***