Unexpectedly-25

Chapter Twenty-Five

All the memories of last night replayed through my mind. Everything was perfect. From the dinner to when we came home. I never knew that Leo could even be that romantic.

I looked at my finger and I sighed contently at the beautiful ring.

"Good morning, Mrs. Casher," a sleepy voice whispered in my ear.

I laughed and pushed him away, but he held onto me tightly.

"Good morning," I whispered.

He smiled lovingly as me and leaned over to kiss me. I kissed him back and he flipped me on my back.

"So, what do you want to do before we go back home?"

"Hm, I don't know," I bit my lip.

"Well, I think I know," he kissed my neck.

"And what would that be?" I asked, already knowing the answer to my own question.

"Stay. In. Bed," he answered in between kisses.

"Sounds good, but breakfast sounds better," I laughed.

I pushed him off and he chuckled. Then he turned and laid down next to me.

"Come on," I tugged his hand as I sat up.

He sat up and pulled me onto his lap.

"How about we eat later?"

"How about we eat now?"

"Fine," he groaned.

I laughed, "Cheer up. You still have me for the rest of your life."

His eyes lit up and he smiled, "Sounds like heaven."

"Let's go," I smiled, standing up and pulling him with me.

He stood up and put his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around him and took in a breath.

"I love you, Chelsea," he said, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too, Leo," I kissed his bare chest.

He looked down at me and I blushed under his gaze. Then he gave me one more mesmerizing kiss before we walked into the kitchen to cook breakfast.

After breakfast, there were continuous hours of us making love. With too much energy spent, we decided to sleep in for a bit before heading back. Now we're on our way back home, contented.

Leo held onto my hand and I looked up and him lovingly. He smiled and I did the same back. He turned his attention to the road and I traced every features on his face with my eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

I coughed and quickly turned away and asked, "Like what?"

"Like you want me to park somewhere and have your way with me," he smirked.

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"I know. Maybe when we get home," he chuckled and kissed the back of my hand.

Once we got home, he carried our bags inside and I walked in after him. It was really quiet, so I assumed that maybe Kali was with Rick somewhere. I went into my room and Leo went into his to put the things away.

A few seconds later, he came into my room and wrapped his arms around me from the back.

"Chelsea?"

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Since you're my soon to be wife, maybe you should move your things into my room," he chuckled.