Almost There

(A/N: The story continues from the kinda excerpt from the chapter Her Decision.)

They were definitely not laughing. Well, she wasn't. Bea was still asleep.

After that damned periscope video, she spent hours talking to the important people in their lives.

But she wasn't able to talk to the person she wanted to talk to the most. Ayaw siyang kausapin ni Vic.

Tinawagan na niya si Kim dahil magkasama naman ang mga ito pero ayaw daw talaga siyang kausapin ni Vic. Masyado daw itong nasaktan kaya nga nagyayaya rin uminom.

Damn it. She wanted to strangle Bea.

For the past two months since returning to the U.S., Vic has been nothing but understanding.

Kapag nagfifacetime sila at nakikita nito si Bea ay nakikita niya ang sakit sa mata nito pero wala itong sinabi.

Si Bea naman ay sinasadya pa na inisin lalo si Vic. Kapag alam nitong magkausap or magkavideo call sila ni Vic ay bigla bigla itong nangyayakap or nagsasabi ng weird comments like, "you smell good."

Kahit ano namang pigil niya dito ay hindi talaga ito magpasaway. Sabi nito, 'yun na lang daw ang ikinatutuwa niya ngayon kaya kung pwede ay pagbigyan na siya.

Ayaw niya, siyempre. But Bea is stubborn.

She wanted to blame Jho for all these. Or Bea. She wanted to blame someone.

Jho was still in love with Bea when they broke up. She was just seeing her friends getting married and having a family. Jho wanted that.

Even though Bea said that Jho and her can get married and have kids, Jho's mind was already set. She was worried that even if they have kids, their kids will be looked down upon and bullied. So she broke up with Bea.

Bea being broken is a pain in the ass. She understood the pain of having your heart broken. But Bea was not doing fine with moving on.

And now the both of them hurt Vic. She wanted to slap herself.

"Uhm, hi?" Bea said standing at the door of the bedroom.

She did not answer.

"Bae, I'm sorry na," sabi nito while scratching her head.

"Tigilan mo ako, Bea. I am not happy with you."

Naupo naman si Bea sa harap niya. Nasa dining area sila. Nakapag-luto na siya.

"How bad is it?"

"Very. Wala namang kaso sakin ang sa fans pero si Vic hindi ako kinakausap!"

Binato niya ito ng tissue sa mukha. Bullseye!

"Hey! I said I'm sorry. I was drunk!"

"Not an excuse!"

Pilit siyang sinusuyo ni Bea pero binigyan niya lang ito ng cold shoulder.

Naawa na lang siya noong makitang umiiyak na ito.

"Nako, Isabel Beatriz! Pasalamat ka mahal kita kahit na ang sakit mo sa ulo!"

Bea immediately stood up to hug her.

"Thank you! I'll make it up to you!"

"Sige na. Sige na. Go prepare, you're going with me to practice."

Bea's eyes widened.

"Yes, I got coach to agree to have you train with us. 'Yun nga dapat good news ko sayo kahapon kaya lang pagkalasing mo ang bumungad sakin."