2.

Sohee •

My steps become heavy as I reached Wonho's apartment building. I wiped my tears away and looked up to the building.

Should I go inside?

Thousand thoughts crossed my mind at the same time, causing my head to spin for a moment.

I thought I was walking inside but I realized I was heading away from his apartment. I stopped my feet and looked down.

"Even my body refused to see the truth", I cynically laughed as I held my chest

I reached for my phone and dialed his number. He answered. My tongue was twisted as I heard his soothing voice.

"Hello? Babe?", I can feel myself falling as another tear escaped my eye

"Hey...", is all I managed to breathed out

"Hey, what's wrong? Have you been crying? What happened? Did you watch that Miracle in Cell No.7 again?", I bitterly laughed at his questions

"Sohee answer me, where are you now?", he asked again, a hint of concern was shown

How can he faked affection? Moreover, why do I still believe him?

"I-I'm okay. Yes I'm at home, I was just checking up on you", I slowly turned around and stared at his window

"Thank god. Sorry I made you worried, the shop was hectic", I flinched a bit when I saw his curtain was set aside by a hand

"Where are you now?", I saw a figure standing near the window, it was a female.

"At home, are you sure you're okay? I can hear you sniffling. Should I come over?", I saw the female crossed her arms as she looked at a direction with angry eyes.

I wanted to see who it is, but my vision was blurry from all the crying. I stayed quiet as the pain filled the void of my heart.

"God damn it, Sohee. Stop making me worry, I'm coming over", I realized the female's figure disappeared

"No-no, don't come over. I'm fine, Wonho", I lied once again but a car passed by

"Is that a car? You're lying aren't you? Where are you now? Sohee answer me"

"Stop pretending, Wonho", I pulled my phone away from my ear as I can hear Wonho faintly called my name. I pressed end call.

The lights in his room got turned off as I had the reaction to hide behind a large concrete wall.

I heard faint footsteps and the sound of a girl screaming. It was awfully familiar.

It was Wonho, he was in a hurry and he seemed panicked. I saw who's the girl behind him and my heart shattered to thousand pieces.

Eunbi.

My phone suddenly buzzed repeatedly and I looked at my phone, it was Wonho calling me.

"Pick up Sohee", I saw him pacing back and forth as Eunbi crossed her arms.

I plugged the battery out of my phone and it stopped buzzing. Wonho looked at his phone screen while ruffling his hair in frustration.

I saw him and Eunbi argued some more and I have the urge to confront them. But again, I was too coward to do so.

Eunbi stomped her feet and left Wonho alone. This is my chance.

I was about to approach Wonho when a hand caught my wrist. I almost screamed but his other hand covered my mouth

"Don't scream", his voice was echoing in my head as I immediately followed his command.