18.

• Sohee •

"Please be reminded that this is not at all a date of any kind." I pierced my gaze onto Wonho's deep set ones as the older male nodded,

"Noted, ma'am." He replied with a salute, lips couldn't hide his excitement since it kept curling up, "You've said this for like, the third time already."

I tilted my head sideways to hid my stupid red cheeks before clearing my throat, "I don't want you to misunderstand," she paused, "snobby jerk."

"Well truthfully, I will consider this a misunderstanding if we kiss again like last time," He shrugged in utter sarcasm, "Please let it happen again."

He was pulling the teasing card as I immediately hit his hands, "Do not cross those fingers and stop saying nonsense, Wonho. You're a damn grown man."

Wonho pouted when I added, "I didn't know what came over me but I hope you would forget that kiss ever happened."

"But Sohee- fine." He surrendered at my cold stare before abruptly holding my shoulders to turn me around, "We're here."

We were facing a very familiar building, completed with green grass field that accentuated the dulling colors of the walls. It was a Sunday, which was no wonder that no one was barely around this area.

"My old high school," I chanted but Wonho laughed a little,

"Our old high school." He let go of my shoulders and gazed at the place with eyes sparkling, mind probably remembering his adolescent youth here.

"Ah, so you're my senior."

"Yeah, your senior since kindergarten." he emphasized the word senior as i folded my arms,

"How long did you say we date?" he was taken aback by my abrupt question but stayed cool.

"Supposedly going seven years," there was an awkward tone in between his words but i needed to know more in order to remember.

"Kihyun said we broke up already, so i'll take iy as seven. I wouldn't be surprised if you were my first-"

Wonho's cheeks suddenly brighten in deep red as I was finishing my sentence, he suddenly had trouble facing me directly and it annoyed me at how perverted he was, "my FIRST kiss, Wonho."

"I didn't say anything and totally get what you mean," he cleared his throat and loosen his turtleneck collar to breathe after the humiliation.

"Pft whatever. Can we go inside?" I intended to move forward but Wonho held my wrist,

"D-do you remember our first kiss?"

• Wonho •

Her puzzled face was enough to make me nervous. Strolling around the empty school hallways after the kind security recognized us, I was undeniably bothered by the fact that Sohee was quiet the whole way.

The old her would be bluntly curious, asking me questions nonstop but this Sohee seemed far from my reach. Balling my fists, I was never one to give up so easily and I believed there were still there, the Sohee who loved a stupid and ungrateful bastard like me.

I slowed down my pace, glancing multiple times at her as she casually followed behind me. Her eyes showed such nostalgic glint with a hint of unfamiliarity, "Remember this hallway?"