3.

• Wonho •

My mind can't stop thinking about Sohee ever since she last called me.

Did she knew all along? No, it can't be.

"Yah Wonho, get your ass off of that chair and work", Shownu commanded as I sighed and stood up

"Hyung, Sohee's ignoring me again", I shook my head slightly

"Why? Did you guys fight?", he asked while cleaning the counter

"Kinda? I don't know", I checked on my phone once again but Sohee hasn't replied or called back.

The door opened meaning a customer walked in. Shownu shoved me to the cashier

"Good morning. May I help with your order?", I looked up to see the customer

"Oh, one iced americano and one caramel macchiato please"

I smiled at his order. Caramel macchiato is Sohee's favorite drink. She loved it when I'm the one that made it for her.

He eyed me cynically but I just shrugged. This is not the first time male customers are jealous of what I have.

"Over confident bastard", he muttered as I stared at him widely

"Uhm are you referring to me?", I raised an eyebrow

"I don't know, do you feel offended?", he smirked

"Name", I rolled my eyes as he chuckled. I unwillingly handed him the receipt

"Kihyun and take the change"

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

He was practically throwing daggers with his eyes as I walked over to hand him his orders.

"Here are your orders. Please don't come again", I said with a proud smug face as he snorted

"I wouldn't come here if Sohee didn't recommend it", I gasped at the name he called out.

It can't be my Sohee right? Pft what was I thinking? There's thousands of Sohee in south Korea.

I noticed this Kihyun guy was heading out of the store and curiousity got the best of me. I took off my apron and followed him.

He stopped his tracks at a nearby park. He headed towards a bench and there's a girl sitting while reading a book.

Her hair was very long and jet black in color, really pretty. Wait, isn't that Sohee? My Sohee?!

• Sohee •

"Thanks Kihyun", I took the drink out of his grip while smiling. He nodded and sat beside me.

"I hate to admit but this americano is the best drink I've ever tasted", Kihyun said with sparkling eyes while sipping his drink.

I giggled at his statement. He was very reluctant to go but I'm glad I forced him too.

"Are you sure I don't have to pay?", I nudged him

"Of course, it's my treat", he smiled

Kihyun's phone suddenly rang and it startled the both of us.

He looked upset while talking on the phone. He sighed deeply when he hung up.

"Something wrong?", I looked over to him as he ruffled his hair