5.

Sohee

I was humming to a tune while sitting on a park bench near the mall. I looked at the shopping bag with a huge smile on my face.

Wonho would love this musical equipment. He's been eyeing this thing for months now.

It was wrapped in a red wrapping paper, his favorite color.

I can't believe we have been together for exactly seven years.

Wonho and I decided to have a movie date night since Suicide Squad is playing. I've been waiting for half an hour and he hasn't showed up yet. I opened my phone and decided to text Wonho.

To: My Ramyeon💕
Babe, I'm here already. Where are you?

He replied immediately

From: My Ramyeon💕
I'm really busy right now, can't we do it tomorrow?

I frowned at his text. He forgot...

To: My Ramyeon💕
You forgot didn't you? :(

From: My Ramyeon💕
Forget what? Gotta go now, I'll text you later babe :*

I can't believe he forgot our anniversary. I looked at the present I bought him and sighed

"I guess you're staying with me for the night, buddy"

I was walking with an empty mind towards my house when suddenly I noticed something.

"This isn't my house", I was confused as to how I managed to walk all the way to my apartment.

Honestly, I wanted to avoid Eunbi for last time but something was telling me to go see her.

"I'm already here anyways, might as well ask for her explanation"

I was determined to face her and with confident steps I entered my apartment lobby.

The apartment was really dark when I opened the door. It was weird because usually Eunbi hated darkness.

Maybe she's not home yet...

I proceed to my room, which is the farthest part of the apartment. I was walking until I heard noises coming from Eunbi's room.

I eavesdropped a bit and I covered my mouth when I figured out what sound it is.

It's moaning sound. Negative thoughts ran freely inside my mind and my curiousity went bigger.

The door was a bit opened and I hesitated whether I should look or not. I'm not a pervert though.

I decided to not look but then I heard a very familiar voice.

"Are you sure the door's locked? I can hear footsteps just now. What if she-", I stepped away while covering my mouth. Tears escaped my eyes.

"Shh quiet, I'm sure she's waiting for you to text her like an idiot"

I leaned against the wall while sobbing as quiet as I can. Eunbi and I have been friends for years and she knew how much I love Wonho.

I wiped my tears and balled my fists. I can't let them see me all broken and weak.. Oh no... this is not like a typical caught cheating scene.

I slammed the door open and I saw them both in bed, half naked and making out. They were utterly shocked at my presence.