16.

• Sohee •

What have I done? Why did I kiss him like that? I've been trying to avoid that crybaby Wonho for two weeks

It was all burned to ashes but,

When I kissed him, I could see bursts of bright popping colors, that kind of adrenaline rush that made you want more and more and more until you can't take it anymore. Like poison, you know it was toxic, but damn addictive.

"I hate myself", I hugged my knees while hiding under the counter and burying my face

"Uhm what's with you under the counter? Trying to see how petite you are?" The sassy voice made me lift my head up, making eye contact with his fake purple contacts

"Is he gone?"

"Who?" the latter looked up to see the surroundings as he furrowed his eyebrows, "There's nobody- oh wait, is he blonde? With masculine posture and provokingly sexy?"

Why am I blushing at this? I hit my cheeks to let it function properly before clearing my throat, "Yes he is blonde but not sexy"

"Whatever", the boss can't take his eyes off of what he's witnessing, "He's outside, completely bewildered and touching his lips? Why is he smiling? That's kind of hot. Ah he left, wait-", his blabbering mouth finally stopped talking, "Why do you ask?"

Rolling my eyes, "Thank god he's gone", I immediately stood up straight and brushed the dirt off of my clothes, "He's the person I'm trying to avoid"

"Why?" he sounded sincerely shocked, "He is one fine man"

"It's a long story, Kibum"

"I have all day", His sarcastic yet alluring smile shot me like a bullet as I scoffed

"No, you don't get it. Ever since the accident, my memories are fuzzy and confusing, mainly because I couldn't remember much about the blonde guy"

"Oh", he casually said while arranging the cluttered albums near the storage door, "You're saying your memories aren't clear because of him?"

"Yeah, exactly what I just said", I gave him a look, "Wonho kept saying we were this and that, forcing me to remember and you know my bestfriend, Kihyun? He said he didn't remember him as my close friend. Isn't that weird?"

Kibum suddenly hit the back of my head, hard, "Aren't you a dummy?" His voice was raised as I stared at his face in disbelief

"What the hell?" I yelled out in pain, "I just got out of the hospital-"

"Yah Sohee, think about what I'm going to say very carefully", he pressed on the word very before continuing, "You said your memories are fuzzy because of Wonho, which coming from my very logical mind, means that he had a huge part in your life. Taking him out of your mind is the same as recklessly pulling out a card from the ever-unsteady house of cards. Messy and confusing"

Staring back to him in new perspective, my body consciously leaned back against the edge of the counter to hear more from him

"And from what I saw earlier, your body shamelessly reacted to his touch. You're comfortable with him and you know it, you're just holding back"