4.

Kihyun •

A sweet lullaby was heard from the bathroom as I traced my fingers through her stuff. Sohee's into white, that's why her room was painted white. The decorations in also resembles her a lot, which is elegance and simplicity.

I heard the door knob twisted so I shape-shifted myself into a shadow and hid on the corner of her room.

She looked beautiful under the naked sunlight as she blow dry her hair. Then she proceed to do her light makeup and choosing her clothes.

She looks happy, I thought to myself as she received a phone call.

Her eyes sparkled and she was smiling ear to ear. I could hear who she's calling as I can only sighed. That jerk.

"Oh you're here already? Alright, I'll be right down", she giggled in excitement as I averted my gaze to look outside.

I feel my antagonist side surfacing when I saw him. He was casually leaning against his car when Sohee approached him.

I clenched my fists as I read his thoughts. They hugged each other then he gently planted a kiss on her plump cherry lips.

They both got into the car and drove off. My eyes didn't leave her until she disappeared from my sight.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on where they're going. I snapped my finger as cue.

I slowly opened my eyes and here I am, standing in between the crowds of people entering the amusement park. Being invisible was easier for me since I don't have to deal with petty humans.

My senses are telling me they're here and there they are, happily holding each others' hands.

I'll show her the truth.

Sohee •

Wonho took me to an amusement park as an apology. It was childish but that's what I love about him.

"Oppa, can we go ride that? Please", I pleaded as he patted my head

"Anything for my Sohee", he kissed my forehead as I blushed

"I love you", he squeezed my hand tightly as I smiled

"Me too"

The date was amazing, he has always been treating me like his queen but today was extra. He would buy me things and follow me everywhere. He even entered the haunted house just to please me.

We were now inside a cafe. Wonho asked me to sit down as he ordered for both of us. I was playing with my phone while waiting for him

Look up

"Who's there? Wait, I must be hearing things", I shook my head and continued looking at my phone

Look at the cashier, Sohee

My phone was thrown away by a force as chills were sent down my spine. Something lifted my chin up as my eyes immediately landed on Wonho and the cashier girl, flirting.

She was wearing a very low cut blouse with her cleavage showing and her nasty hands were touching Wonho's playfully as he has his usual smirking face while eyes checking her out.